At the meeting, participants reviewed and commented on the report on the outcomes of the realization of the CMC's Resolution No.520 on leading the military to carry out production, economic development coupled with defense consolidation by 2020 and build a draft resolution on the CMC's leadership over the work by 2030.
The participants agreed that over the past years, the CMC has given timely recommendations to the Politburo to issue policies on the military engaging in production, economic development coupled with defense consolidation and in handling shortcomings in defense land management and use.
The CMC has directed the planning of building and developing defense-economic areas, renovating the operation of defense-economic units, raising the efficiency of military businesses, manufacturing products of dual-use.
Under the CMC's leadership, the production and labor activities of regular units have gradually come into order while foreign economic activities have reaped positive outcomes, and the quality of staff at all levels has improved.
Also at the meeting, the participants gave comments on the draft resolution of the CMC on leading the military to implement the mission of production, economic development and defense consolidation by 2030.
In his concluding speech, General Giang acknowledged great efforts of authorized agencies in making the report and highly valued the participants' constructive opinions.
The defense minister analyzed and emphasized the achievements gained during the past nine years of implementing the CMC's Resolution No.520 and mapped out major orientations with a focus on goals, tasks, important solutions identified in the draft resolution.
General Giang asked relevant agencies to take notes of the opinions at the meeting to complete the draft resolution to submit to the authorized level for approval.
Also on November 17, the Standing Board of the CMC gave comments on the CMC report on issuing leadership regulations on investment and construction activities in the military.
Translated by Mai Huong
- CMC, PCC’s Commission for Internal Affairs boost coordination
- CMC’s Steering Board 35 deploys missions for second half of 2019
- Biden's Afghanistan, China, Russia policies in 2021 sparked concern over America's standing in the world
- PHCs hit by shortage of doctors, members say at first ZP meeting
- CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2021: Netizens Celebrate With Memes As Govt Cancels Class 12 Exam
- Hanoi’s locality starts defensive area exercise 2021
- Madagascar minister 'swims 12 hours' to shore after helicopter crash
- Govt. makes it clear no Minister will resign
- At Tharoor-led Parl Panel Meet, Twitter Officials Face Scrutiny over Blocking Amit Shah’s Account
- Covid: Ministers consider Wales' Christmas coronavirus measures
- By not standing up to a virtual summons from government, Election Commission undermines itself
- Germans will be 'vaccinated, cured or dead' by winter's end, warns health minister
- Southern Response boss resigns before meeting with Minister
- Lee Nak-yon agrees to get on board the DP's election campaign
- Amit Shah Chairs High Level Meeting to Review Narcotics Coordination, Issues Direction to Curb Drug Menace
- Texas School Board Targets Conservative Members in Censure Attempt
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Defense Rests After Two Lackluster Days
- Deloitte and KPMG chairs honoured in New Year Honours list
- Patriots-Eagles Mic’d Up In Super Bowl LII: Foles, Pederson Had No Fear Of Belichick’s Defense
- International partnership needed for Việt Nam to shift to greener agriculture: Minister
Defense Minister chairs meeting of CMC Standing Board have 520 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.