According to the ministry’s report, most of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 53 out of 63 localities in the country with some localities seeing the highest numbers including Hanoi (489), Nghe An (115), Quang Ninh (95), Vinh Phuc (92), and Phu Tho (92).
As of Saturday evening, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to over 10.70 million. The country now stands 12th among 227 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On May 14, an additional 5,563 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to over 9.34 million.
On Saturday evening, two death related to Covid-19 were announced, raising the total fatalities to 43,065.
By May 13, the country had injected over 216 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines, including over two million given to children aged 5 to 11.
- Father sheds 5st in 10 MONTHS on the keto diet after his 17st frame meant he struggled to play with his children - and he still eats fry ups for breakfast
- Black pepper prices fall to 10-year low, farmers unable to pay debts
- Vietnam’s exports estimated at $217.05 billion in 10 months
- Govt pep talk helps market snap 4-week losing streak; 19 stocks rose 10-30% in BSE500
- Asia Gold-India discounts drop to 5-month low as buying resumes
- Quang Nam welcomes over three million tourists in 10 months
- Gold price today: Yellow metal bounces back from 1-month low; experts advise using rallies to go short
- KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Gold hovers near one-month low after China, US agree on tariff roll-back
- Gold hovers near 1-month low after China, US agree on tariff roll-back
- Number of people accessing NHS dentist falls to 10-year low
- 38 Must-See Art Exhibits Opening This Fall
- Vietnam’s exports subject to 154 trade probes in 9 months
- Who will lead Vietnam's economy?
- 8 New Podcasts to Listen to This Fall
- Vietnam passenger car import surges 150% in Jan-Oct
- Vietnam’s trade gap with China elevated due to US-China trade war
- Woman power helps boost Vietnam’s economy
- 33 New (and 16 Returning) Shows to Watch This Fall
- 45 New Books to Read This Fall
Daily Covid-19 infections fall to 10-month low in Vietnam have 360 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.