On the afternoon of May 26, the National Assembly discussed in groups the amended Law on Inspection and the amended Law on Medical Examination and Treatment.
Furthermore, the medical care ceiling limit for examination and treatment services for children in critical diseases, cancer, and cardiovascular disease will not be applied. In the immediate future, a higher payment ceiling should be applied for the treatment of children, plus proceed to remove the time limit for ceiling payment of health insurance premiums for juniors.
By Phan Thao – Translated by Anh Quan
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- GIRL POWER! Is Good Mental Health
- Top 10 Tips for Health & Well-Being
- What Parents Should Know about Oral Care for Children
- Making Children's Health a Priority
- Accelerating Health Care Benefits Priority Cases
- Children with ADHD
- What Does a Health Insurance Broker Do?
- Quality Health Insurance Plans Can Be Affordable
- Health and Fitness Level: What Is Your True Level of Health?
- Masshealth - Finding a Health Insurance Company That is Right for You
- Choosing a Syracuse Health Insurance Plan
- A New Idea To The Health Insurance Crisis In America
- The Best Gift You Can Give Your Children
- Low Cost Kid Health Insurance - Where to Look
- Your Health as Related to Your Complex Environment
- 7 Tips for Buying Individual Health Insurance
- Finding Health Insurance for Self-Employed Individuals: A Guide For the Freelance Newbie
- Uninsured American Children
- Health Insurance Misconceptions
Children must be given priority for health examination: President have 808 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.