In other words, the Center needs to become the head of a wide logistics network in the whole region, in order to improve the quality and reduce the cost of logistics services, the logistics service supply chain is divided into stages to measure cost and time on each stage. Noticeably, warehousing, clearing customs regulations, unloading at the port and transportation are the stages that need to be improved.
By Cao Phong – Translated by Anh Quan
- Sustainable production sought for dragon fruit
- Local agriculture helps Alaska’s economy, food security
- Mekong dams threaten food and security
- Laos: Controversial dams on the Mekong
- The World of Olive Oil Is Murky. Here’s Help for the Home Cook.
- Stocks rise on trade hopes
- Will WTO membership help improve Afghanistan's economy?
- Global stocks, bond yields lifted by U.S.-China trade hopes
- Key Elements of the Reformed EU Agricultural Policy
- Food Crunch As German Appetite for Organic Products Grows
- Consumer protection website targets fraudulent labeling
- Imports help Germany still its hunger for organic foods
- Marijuana vaping product sales drop 15% amid lung disease scare
- What is the best diet to help YOU lose weight? From 5:2 to paleo and dukan, experts give their verdict
- Pioneer sows new seeds for African agriculture
- Indiana data firm at center of chicken industry lawsuit
- Can new EU-wide pension help savers dodge retirement crisis?
- The 12 Best Products of IFA 2019
- Community forestry helps save the climate
- Minnesota father hopes son's vaping injury will warn others
Center hoped to help link, consume agricultural products in Mekong Delta have 846 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at May 19, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.