An additional 1,239 new Covid-19 infections were confirmed on Friday, raising the national tally to over 10.71 million, according to the Ministry of Health.
According to the ministry’s report, most of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 33 out of 63 localities in the country with some localities seeing the highest numbers including Hanoi (297), Vinh Phuc (86), Phu Tho (63), Hai Duong (59), and Nghe An (56).
As of Friday evening, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to over 10.71 million. The country now stands 12th among 227 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On May 27, an additional 9,365 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to over 9.43 million.
On Friday evening, no deaths related to Covid-19 were announced. The total fatalities stood at 43,078.
By May 26, the country had injected more than 220 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines, including over 3.80 million given to children aged 5 to 11.
- 48th COVID-19 infection confirmed in Việt Nam
- British visitor is Vietnam’s 31st Covid-19 infection
- Vietnam confirms 21st COVID-19 infection case
- Covid-19 infection keeps Hanoian shoppers up all night
- 30th COVID-19 infection case confirmed in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s COVID-19 infection cases rise to 30
- British man on Covid-19 infected flight gives Vietnam the slip
- Vietnam reports four more Covid-19 infections
- COVID-19: Indonesia records first death, Thailand confirms six more cases
- Army moves in as Hanoi records Covid-19 infection
- New case in Hoi An, a Briton, brings Vietnam’s COVID-19 infections to 33
- Vietnam reports two more COVID-19 infection cases
- 33rd COVID-19 infection case also onboard flight VN0054
- Vietnam confirms 18th COVID-19 infection case
- Việt Nam confirms 30th COVID-19 infection case
- Vietnam reports 45th COVID-19 infection case
- Three new Covid-19 infections detected in central Vietnam
- Việt Nam reports five new COVID-19 infections
- Rice University campus quiet after COVID-19 case confirmed
- Vietnam reports 18th case of COVID-19 infection
Additional 1,239 Covid-19 infections confirmed on Friday, no death have 295 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.