HÀ NỘI — There were 1,831 COVID-19 infections registered across Việt Nam on Wednesday, an increase of 45 new cases compared to the number reported the previous day.
The new transmissions were detected in 48 cities and provinces, bringing the country’s tally to 10,701,796.
Hà Nội still topped the country in terms of new daily infections, with 403 patients.
The other new cases were reported in Vĩnh Phúc (139), Phú Thọ (125), Bắc Ninh (80), Nghệ An (80), Yên Bái (70), Hải Phòng (70), Quảng Ninh (69), Tuyên Quang (52), Bắc Kạn (49), HCM City (45), Hải Dương (41), Thái Bình (40), Thái Nguyên (40), Lào Cai (39), Quảng Bình (36), Đà Nẵng (33), Nam Định (32), Quảng Trị (31), Sơn La (30), Hưng Yên (27), Hà Tĩnh (23), Lâm Đồng (21), Bình Dương (20), Hòa Bình (20), Hà Nam (20), Lạng Sơn (20), Bình Phước (19), Cao Bằng (16), Điện Biên (16), Ninh Bình (15), Gia Lai (12), Tây Ninh (11), Bắc Giang (10), Hà Giang (10), Thanh Hóa (9), Lai Châu (8 ), Bình Định (7), Long An (6), Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu (6), Cà Mau (5), Khánh Hòa (5), Quảng Ngãi (5), Vĩnh Long (4), Cần Thơ (4), Phú Yên (4), Đồng Tháp (2) and Bạc Liêu (1).
There was one COVID-related death reported in Hà Nội on Wednesday, bringing Việt Nam's COVID-19 death toll to 43,072, accounting for 0.4 per cent of total cases.
A total of 8,437 patients were given the all-clear, taking the total number of recoveries to 9,373,294 since the pandemic began.
About 217.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the country to date, of which approximately 2.8 million have been given to children aged 5 to 11. — VNS
- New Measles Case Reported In County Resident Who Traveled Internationally
- US measles outbreak grows, 555 cases reported by CDC
- Measles case reported in New Hampshire
- NEW: RCSO case file on Melquan Robinson electrocution is released
- Saints player David Onyemata’s home raided after package seized in New York, JPSO report says
- Mark Zuckerberg gets taste of privacy invasion as New York Times reports the contents of his trash
- Daily Business Report-Wednesday, March 20, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- CDC: At least 228 measles cases reported in US this year
- CDC reports 90 new measles cases as outbreak approaches record
- Staten Islanders have most new cancer cases in NYC, report says
- CDC: 40 More Measles Cases Reported In A Week
- Executive’s Tip on Yale Coach Launched Admissions Bribery Case: Report
- Trump steps up attacks on the press after New York Times report
- Robert Kraft prostitution charges: Patriots owner files motion to suppress evidence in case (Report)
- NFL free agency 2019: New England Patriots reportedly outbid for top slot receiver Adam Humphries
- New Trump administration report softens language on Israeli-occupied Golan Heights
- 86-Year-Old New Britain Woman Reported Missing Found Dead
- Philadelphia Eagles to trade Michael Bennett to New England Patriots: reports
- Mueller's busy week offers new signs his report is coming soon
- Is timing right for a New Yorker to claim Wednesday’s Powerball jackpot?
1,831 new COVID cases reported on Wednesday have 517 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.