New Delhi (VNA) – The national women's football team of Vietnam lost 0-3 to the Republic of Korea (RoK) in the first match at the group stage of the 2022 Asian Football Confederation ( AFC ) Women's Asian Cup in India on January 21. RoK team ranked 18th in the World Football Federation (FIFA) rankings, 14 places higher than Vietnam, qualified for three FIFA World Cups, and won the bronze medal at the Asian Cup in 2003.
Vietnam will play Japan on January 24./.
- India officially submits its bids to host AFC Asian Cup 2027
- India officially submits its bids to host AFC Asian Cup
- Coronavirus in sport: Bidders of AFC Asian Cup 2027 given extended deadline
- India Submits Bid To Host 2027 AFC Asian Cup
- Roundtable: Best NHL teams to not win Stanley Cup
- Watch: Chelsea Star David Luiz Has A Special Message For Virat Kohli, Team India Ahead Of World Cup
- World Cup Central: World Cup v Wimbledon v F1
- World Cup Central: Gavaskar calls 1985 fielding side better than current one
- 2022 World Cup: Qatar wants status quo to be maintained
- 'If you'd said four years ago I'd be a World Cup winner now, I might not have believed you'
- World Cup 2015: Have Learnt a Lot From Yuvraj Singh and Kaif, Says Suresh Raina
- U.S. Beats Netherlands, Wins 4th Women’s World Cup Title
- Coronavirus in sport: FIFA postpones U-17 Women's World Cup to be held in India
- South Africa World Cup guide: gameplan, key player and prediction
- Australia to host women’s basketball World Cup in 2022
- Eddie Jones extends England contract until 2023 World Cup
- Women’s football team maintain ranking as top side in Southeast Asia
- No group stages, EFL Cup or Nations League? Suggestions for a post-coronavirus football 'reform'
- Women’s Cricket World Cup: team-by-team guide to the tournament
- Ten players to watch at FIFA Women’s World Cup
Women's team lose first game to RoK at Asian Cup have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.