|WinCommerce announced the rebranding of VinMart as WinMart|
At the announcement event on January 15, the company also opened its first supermarket with the name WinMart, integrating Phuc Long and Reddi mobile network in Vinh City.
This is an important step in WinCommerce’s strategy to bring Vietnamese consumers new modern shopping experiences. The rebranding plan has been envisaged by WinCommerce since Masan Group took over the retail segment from Vingroup. This transition will be completed in the first quarter of this year.
After acquiring WinCommerce, Masan has successfully restructured operational efficiency and launched the mini-mall model, meeting a variety of essential needs of consumers. Such a mini-mall includes WinMart+, Techcombank, Phuc Long kiosk, Phano pharmaceutical, and Reddi mobile network. WinCommerce has been profitable since the third quarter of 2021.
The first three letters in WinMart represent win. Thus, consumers are considered winners when they enjoy superior shopping experiences at a reasonable price. Vietnamese producers and farmers will also win with the cooperation model with WinCommerce. The word win also shows the will and solidarity of nearly 30,000 WinCommerce employees towards the goal of becoming the pride of Vietnam.
Truong Cong Thang, CEO of WinCommerce said, "WinMart operates with five core values, namely offering essential products that meet the highest standards; promoting domestic production; protecting domestic distribution; bringing Vietnamese goods to the world; and contributing to the state budget."
The company also cooperated with the Nghe An Department of Industry and Trade to organise the Nghe An Agricultural Products and Specialities Week and the Vinh Orange Week. At the latter event, Nguyen Duc Trung, chairman of Nghe An Provincial People’s Committee said, "Masan Group, as well as WinCommerce, have invested in producing and developing the distribution network, contributing to the socioeconomic development of Nghe An province. The series of events will promote Vinh oranges, along with other agricultural products and specialities of Nghe An province to a wide range of consumers which drives the development and modernisation of local commercial infrastructure.”
Nguyen Thi Phuong, deputy CEO of WinCommerce said, "WinCommerce asserts its position as a retailer of Vietnamese people as it maintains a ratio of more than 90 per cent of domestic goods at WinMart and WinMart+. With a consumer-centric approach, we are constantly innovating to meet the essential needs of consumers. Through WinMart and WinMart+, quality products of manufacturers and farmers are distributed widely, cutting intermediaries costs, and quickly reaching consumers."
- ‘Hindu Politics’, Zero Attacks on Modi: Kejriwal’s New Strategy Ahead of Herculean Delhi Elections
- TRADE.com Introduce Thematic Investing to Their Suite of Financial Products
- Wargroove Free DLC To Add Co-Op Campaign And New Commanders
- Audi Launching Slew Of New S, R, And RS Models In 2019
- Same design, new insides, better screen: 21.5-inch 4K Retina iMac reviewed
- America's new favorite restaurants are Wawa, Sheetz and 7-Eleven
- How HP made the new Elite Dragonfly one of the most sustainable laptops ever
- 'My Hero Academia' Reveals Shinso's Impressive New Power
- Explainer: What to expect at Harvey Weinstein's New York rape trial
- What to expect from Harvey Weinstein's New York trial: Over 80 accusers, rape allegations, memory testification
- NASCAR introduces new pit stop procedure at select races
- Biden builds primary strategy around general election
- Audi Announces 4 New Plug-In Hybrids: Q5, A6, A7 & A8
- Disintegration: Everything we know about the new sci-fi shooter
- New bill would end Native American “sovereign immunity” for patents
- Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren Held ‘Strategy Call’ with Pro-Iran Group
- Dota Underlords Battle Pass - Proto Pass details, Season 1 new heroes and upcoming content
- Exclusive: two new Magic: The Gathering cards revealed - including punchy goats
- Control Review: A Mind-Bending, New Weird Trip
- KiwiBuild reset: 100,000 home target scrapped, $400m progressive ownership introduced
WinCommerce introduces WinMart with new name and strategy have 600 words, post on vir.com.vn at January 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.