- Stavian Chemical to be diamond sponsor of SEA games 31
- Strategic partnership between Foster+Partners and Masterise Home to develop The Global City masterplan
- VIB plans to pay dividend at 35 per cent in 2022 underpinned by sustainable growth and efficiency
- CapitaLand Investment ranked top global property developer in 2022 Carbon Clean 200
- VIB aims to achieve over billion-dollar in profit after 5 years
Viva Land Investment & Development Joint Stock Company, through its affiliates, has acquired Capital Place – a Grade A luxury building in Hà Nội. This is another step for Viva Land to set a deep footprint in the Vietnamese luxury realty market over the next decade.
Entering the capital market
Capital Place is also the first commercial project under Viva Land's operation and management in the northern of Việt Nam.
Located at the intersection of Lieu Giai – Kim Ma – Nguyen Chi Thanh in Ba Dinh District, Capital Place offers 100,000 square metres of luxurious and green office and retail space with the largest column-free office premises in Việt Nam, soundproof raised floors, acoustic ceilings, 32 high-speed lifts and other high-end amenities.
Mr. Eddie Lim, CEO of Viva Land
Eddie Lim, CEO of Viva Land, said: "We are delighted to acquire and operate Capital Place, this building is one of the best office developments in Asia with international high quality. Capital Place not only offers modern spacious working spaces for tenants but also introduces the new trend of Grade A offices in the capital market."
Lim also stated that despite the impact of COVID-19, the office market in Hà Nội is seeing numerous opportunities. The shortage in office supply, especially Grade A offices, has been an ongoing issue. Moreover, the market has recorded a rising demand for high-end and green offices while supply can hardly satisfy occupier needs.
"Capital Place is a modern international Grade A office complex located in the heart of the city. The building offers large green spaces together with sustainability features and certainly meets such requirements," he said.
"Moreover, with our extensive experience in managing and developing best-in-class real estate projects in Việt Nam as well as overseas, Viva Land will maximize the value of Capital Place to make this development the most desired business community in Hà Nội, where growth, sustainability, and connection are always valued."
The trend of luxury, green spaces
Lim, who has over 25 years of experience in the realty business, said the acquisition of Capital Place was another step of Viva Land in the strategy of developing and building best-in-class, green and sustainable spaces for generations and communities in Việt Nam.
Capital Place offers large green spaces together with sustainability features in the heart of the city
Founded in 2020 by a team of internationally experienced real estate experts, Viva Land aims at becoming a resilient global real estate investment and development company that delivers excellent services and crafts in best-in-class urban spaces.
Capital Place offers large green spaces together with sustainability features in the heart of the city.
All Viva Land’s projects show the company’s vion that is creating best-in-class, green, and sustainable spaces for generations and communities to prosper.
Capital Place is also known as the first office building in Hà Nội to be LEED Gold certified (an international standard certification for green architecture) for its large green spaces and sustainability features.
Officially opened in the third quarter of 2020, Capital Place promises to be an outstanding office project with international quality in service, connectivity, and operational management, meeting all the needs of any tenant.
Capital Place has won many Awards and Certifications as Best Office Development (Asia) 2019 by PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, Best Green Development 2019 by PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards, Best Office Development 2019 by PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards, Best Office Architectural Design 2019 by PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards and Best Universal Design Development 2019 by PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards.
- BIDV Tower – Int’l standards high-rise office building
- Rubicon’s award-winning startups are all set to conquer new frontiers
- From Theresa May to Tokyo: Award-winning press photographer exhibits love of Asia in Wanstead
- Keppel Land’s quality commitment
- Singapore’s firm acquires US$300 million property projects in Ho Chi Minh City
- 20 game-changing places to live
- Keppel Land - One of Vietnam's Pioneer, Largest Real Estate Investors
- Kenya: MPs Question How NLC Acquired Sh3.3 Billion City Schools Land
- South Africa: Land, Factions and Capital in South Africa
- Uganda: Lands Officials Cited in Asians' Properties Bonanza
- Ambitious plans for a new wave of offices in Cardiff Bay
- Newcastle office St Nicholas Building sells for £19.3m to London investment fund
- Tanzania: Mbeya RC Intervenes in Villagers, Church Land Dispute
- Uganda: Gen Nalweyiso Blames Church Over Mukono Land
- Kenya: Idle Land to Be Taxed in New Ministry Bill
- Indochina Capital breaks new ground
- Tanzania: Land Problems Are Addressed, Mwinyi States
- Rich turn to crowdfunding for properties from offices to hotels
- Kenya: Farmers Seek Payout for Sh200 Billion Lamu Coal Plant Land
- 2018 Community Impact Awards
VIVA LAND HAS ACQUIRED CAPITAL PLACE, THE AWARD-WINNING GRADE A OFFICE BUILDING IN HANOI have 811 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.