The ambassador emphasized that based on the comprehensive partnership between Vietnam and Venezuela, as well as the content of collaboration implemented, the two sides will promote cooperation with authorities of Guarico state in various fields, particularly exchange and set up a twin sister city relationship between Guárico and a locality in Vietnam with similar climate and soil conditions to the state.
Dayana Encinozo, chairwoman of Legislative Council of Guarica, and heads of Education, Production and Trade departments have highly appreciated the cooperation project on developing Vietnam’s rice production in the 2015-2019 period in the Guarico state. They also affirmed the close development of the friendly cooperation between Venezuela and Vietnam in many fields and expressed their wish to continue promoting cooperation in specific fields such as education, agriculture, and people-to-people exchange with Vietnam.
At the meeting with the President of Romulo Gallegos National Experimental University, Jose Torealba within the framework of a project honoring the late President Ho Chi Minh, the Vietnamese ambassador expressed his pleasure at returning to the university and visiting the exhibition space showcasing documents and images about President Ho Chi Minh.
He stressed that the promotion of academic exchanges and organization of online seminars on Ho Chi Minh’s Thought with Vietnamese researchers would contribute to spreading his thoughts to the students and lecturers of the school in particular and the Venezuelan people in general.
On this occasion, on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs of Nghe An province, Ambassador Le Viet Duyen floated the idea of offering Nam Dan lotus varieties to the university with a desire to create a lotus pond, a flower taken from the hometown of President Ho Chi Minh, at the university's campus, the first place in the world built the Faculty of Political Economy Ho Chi Minh.
Jose Torealba pledged to expand the exhibition space featuring documents and images of President Ho Chi Minh, promote research activities on Ho Chi Minh Thought and make arrangements for the lotus planting as soon as possible. He also expressed his wish to enhance the exchange of students, lecturers and experts, and cooperate with a number of Vietnamese universities, especially in the fields of agriculture, technology, and health.
- Vietnam wishes for mutually-beneficial cooperation with Cambodia
- SouthCom says it’s ready for anything in Venezuela
- North Korea Builds Ties With Country It Helped to Defeat U.S., Now Vietnam May Bring Them All Together
- Trump proclaims ‘twilight’ of socialism in the Americas during Miami speech on Venezuela
- Pompeo demands that Maduro leave Venezuela amid the ‘horror and tragedy’
- WHT at 50: Milolii seeks halt to bombing, Sheraton breaks ground in Keauhou
- Caputo refuses to cooperate with Judiciary Committee probe
- Memorial Parkway residents seek investigation of Falls mayoral candidate
- Venezuela’s Maduro Sends Message to U.S. Citizens: Do Not Let Donald Trump Start a War in My Country
- Putin’s Plan to Double Down on Venezuela, Syria and Ukraine Could Be Sending Russia Into Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Crisis 2019 Explained: Essential Information About Safety, the Economy and the Maduro-Guaidó Dispute
- Venezuela power struggle hinges on Nicolas Maduro's military
- Trump urges Venezuela military to back opposition leader
- Russia Opens Military Center in Venezuela, Defying U.S. Threats
- New Air Bridge Reflects Iran's Growing Influence in Venezuela
- Venezuela's Maduro Slams Donald Trump Government: 'White Supremacy Governing the White House Despises Our People'
- Russia Asks Why It Should Leave Venezuela When U.S. Military Bases Cover ‘the Whole World’
- US Sends Aid to Colombia-Venezuela Border; Maduro Rejects Help
- Trump-Kim summit: How the U.S. relationship with Vietnam has changed
- Why Vietnam for the next Trump-Kim Jong Un summit
Vietnam, Venezuela localities seek to bolster cooperation have 587 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.