During the two-day event, the Church is expected to review its activities in the 2015-2021 tenure, elect new members to its executive board and approve a working plan for the 2022 – 2025 term.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Pastor Tran Thanh Truyen , head of the Church, said that in the past tenure, in addition to efforts to take care of followers' spiritual life, the Church's executive board has guided Pastors and followers to strictly follow the State's laws and policies, actively participate in patriotic emulation movements in their localities, and carry out economic development models in accordance with each locality's conditions.
He took this occasion to thank leaders of the Party, State, agencies, and local authorities for creating favourable conditions for the Vietnam Seventh-Day Adventist Church to exercise religious activities and develop the Church in localities stably.
Deputy head of the Government Committee for Religious Affairs Nguyen Tien Trong stressed that the country's post-pandemic recovery and development needs the solidarity, consensus and engagement of people from all walks of life, including the Church's dignitaries and followers.
He expressed his belief that the Church will continue to realise its progressive religious practice with good deeds in the coming time.
The Seventh-Day Adventist Church has been present in Vietnam since the beginning of the 20th century. It currently has 19 local churches and 176 places of worship with over 18,000 followers./.
- 2019 Indiana General Assembly: Here's where notable bills stood at the end of this session.
- Indiana General Assembly: Here are 4 times legislators shaped controversial bills in private
- July 4th downtown Nashville road closures and parking options
- Today’s Memorial Day events
- Churches strengthen community through Stairstep
- Memorial Day parades and events in Greater Lansing
- 15 Days of Fury: How Puerto Rico’s Government Collapsed
- Is Religious Persecution in Russia Escalating? Elderly Baptist Pastor Charged for ‘Illegal’ Missionary Work
- The Cruel Durability of Capital Punishment
- Community Calendar: Aug. 17-26
- Moment of silence, food drive mark one year after Cpl. Eugene Cole gunned down in Norridgewock
- Moment of silence, food drive mark one year after shooting of Cpl. Eugene Cole in Norridgewock
- Baton Rouge-area religion bulletins for week of June 29
- Bruce Goebel was gifted architect, passionate family man
- Tennessee execution: Bill Lee considering mercy for death row inmate
- Free things to do in Nashville this weekend: May 4-5
- Things to do in Fargo-Moorhead the week of May 5, 2019
- Juneteenth celebration marks abolition of slavery
- Death row inmate forgoes final meal to feed the homeless
- Ramah Alumni Association Celebrates Ramah’s 105th Year
Vietnam Seventh-Day Adventist Church convenes 4th general assembly have 454 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.