Accordingly, the first flights will depart right next week, from January 24. The final operation plan will depend on the approval by authorities and be updated by Vietnam Airlines to passengers in case of any changes.
The carrier plans to resume regular flights between Hanoi and Moscow with one flight a week, with the first scheduled to depart on January 29. From February 8, flights from Hanoi to Moscow will depart every Friday and vice versa on Saturday.
For the remaining destinations in Europe, on January 24, Vietnam Airlines plans to make the first regular flight from Hanoi to London, which will transit through Paris and then be back to Hanoi.
On January 27, the airline will continue to operate the first regular flight between Hanoi and Frankfurt.
From February 8, the flight schedule to the UK, France and Germany will be fixed on two routes. The flights on the first route depart every Tuesday from Hanoi to London, via Frankfurt and back to Hanoi, while those on the second depart every Thursday from Hanoi to Paris, via Frankfurt and back to Hanoi.
The national flag carrier also advises passengers to find out information and make sure to meet immigration regulations at their destination such as medical declaration, COVID-19 testing, vaccination or recovery status./.
- Vietnam Airlines to switch over to Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow
- Former flight attendant Jan Brown on lifelong mission to ban lap infants on airplanes
- Vietnam tourism’s overwhelming reliance on Chinese, S Koreans worrying: experts
- Ruling on Irish extradition over UK truck deaths set for Jan 24
- The Russia investigation timeline
- Vietnam extends visa exemption to eight countries till 2022
- How plane food compares in business class and economy on airlines including British Airways and Virgin Atlantic
- Flight test: Dubai to Auckland on Emirates' new non-stop service
- MH17: Bodies arrive in Holland as Ukrainian rebel 'admits' missile system – as it happened
- Calls for Tory MP to stand down as trade envoy over Russian business links
- MH17: Dutch mayor wants Vladimir Putin's daughter Maria deported
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 15
- US intelligence: rebels likely shot down MH17 'by mistake' – as it happened
- Netherlands mourns as bodies of MH17 plane crash victims are flown home
- Ukrainians report sightings of missile launcher on day of MH17 crash
- Ukraine rebels hand over MH17 black boxes and let train carrying bodies leave
- Britain, Holland and US spearhead fightback against Putin's cyber war as they reveal how Moscow's web of hackers hit high-profile targets across the globe - including chemical weapons watchdog probing Salisbury attack
- Indonesia deploys divers as search continues for crashed Lion Air plane
- Bamboo Airways to open 40 new routes
- National transport strains under holiday rush
Vietnam Airlines resumes regular flights to Europe from Jan 24, to Russia from Jan 29 have 455 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.