Hanoi (VNA) – Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and Chinese Party General Secretary and President of China Xi Jinping exchanged their letters of Lunar New Year greetings on January 25.
In the letters, they stressed the important meaning of 2021 to both parties and nations, as Vietnam successfully organised the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam and China celebrated the 100th founding anniversary of the Communist Party of China.
Looking forward to 2022, the top leaders agreed to maintain regular exchanges, and orient further developments of the Vietnam – China relations in the spirit of neighbourliness, friendship, comradeship and partnership.
They requested Vietnam ese and Chinese ministries, sectors and localities to seriously implement the nations' high-level common perceptions; bolster practical economic, trade, and investment cooperation; diversely promote people-to-people exchanges; and tightly collaborate in disease prevention and control.
The leaders also ordered good control and tackling of differences between the sides based on peaceful negotiations in line with international law, helping develop the Vietnam-China relations of neighbourliness, friendship and comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership in a healthy and sustainable manner, serving fundamental and long-term interests of the two parties, countries and peoples, for peace, stability, cooperation and prosperity in the region and the world over.
They wished Vietnamese and Chinese parties, states, and peoples a peaceful, happy, and successful New Year of the Tiger./.
- NBA 'Quietly' Returns to Chinese State Television After Three Years
- Labor leader Anthony Albanese speaks on ABC 7.30
- Looking back, looking ahead at 45 years
- As Lalu Yadav Lands in New Land-for-Job Scam Puddle, RJD Patriarch's Tryst With 'Fodder, Rail' Graft Explained
- Chinese military exercises in South China Sea coincide with Biden's East Asia visit
- SCMP: Chinese Premier Li Keqiang tells provinces to ‘step up’ aid for coronavirus-hit economy
- Which supermarkets could look to open in New Zealand now land covenants are banned
- CNH Industrial targets double-digit revenue growth from construction equipment vertical in 3 years
- Leftist New Zealand Govt to Hand Out Stimulus Checks to 'Fight Inflation'
- Morrison says cabinet not leaking against him, Gillard backs Albanese to 'value' women — as it happened
- Pacific summit ends with no communique as China, U.S. differ
- Musk denies sexual misconduct allegation by flight attendant
- Successful NA Chairman’s visit helps bolster partnership with Laos: Official
- NA Chairman’s visit helps bolster partnership with Laos: Official
- ☕ Afternoon briefing on May 20
- Rocket Report: Starliner soars into orbit; about those Raptor RUDs in Texas
- PM Pham Minh Chinh welcomes Speaker of Singaporean Parliament
- Singapore one of Việt Nam’s leading partners in the region: PM Chính
- Trump Offers to Mediate in South China Sea Dispute
- Ukraine LIVE: Ireland labelled 'collateral damage' in horror Russian nuclear threat to UK
Top Vietnamese, Chinese leaders exchange Lunar New Year greetings have 450 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.