* On January 24-25, President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Central Committee Do Van Chien visited and extended Tet wishes to officers, soldiers, and people in Cao Bang province.
On the occasion, Chien presented 200 Tet gifts, worth VND 250 million in total, to needy workers, 350 gifts, valued at VND 420 million, to policy beneficiaries and poor families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in the locality, gave five "great-unity houses,” costing VND 50 million each, to needy households in Thinh Vuong and Duc Long communes.
Meanwhile, the VFF Central Committee President inquired after and handed over gifts to workers of the Cao Bang Building Materials Production Joint Stock Company, and troops of Duc Long Border Station, and others.
* On January 25, a delegation of the Department of Technical Services under the Naval Service visited and presented 64 Tet gifts to disadvantaged troops and policy families in Hai Phong city.
* The same day, the Danang Association for Agent Orange (AO)/dioxin victims and the city Red Cross Society held a ceremony to grant 100 Tet gifts, worth VND 1.2 million each, to AO victims and needy children in the city.
* The Border Guard Command of Da Nang Port coordinated with Thuan Phuoc ward (Hai Chau district) organized programs to present 78 gift packages to needy households and children in the locality.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Tet economics: one or two holidays?
- Almost half of Victoria University students have poor emotional wellbeing
- US Embassy gives gift of life at Tet blood drive
- Post-Tet labor shortage woes
- Expats look forward to 'sensible' normalcy after Tet
- NA Chairman congratulates national women’s football team
- Vietnam excitedly resuming business activities after Tet holiday
- Valentine’s commercial value also highlights rich, poor gaps
- NDB first multilateral agency to open office in Gift City
- Woman causes stir online over boyfriend's "cheap" homemade gift
- Woman recreating grandma's old pics as birthday gift delights the internet
- New Development Bank (NDB) first multilateral agency to open office in Gift City
- History of The National Trust as charity celebrates 125th birthday
- Six Nations opening-day takeaways as England's decision-making costs dearly in Edinburgh
- National Fair Housing Alliance Reaches Settlement With Fannie Mae On Rebuilding Communities Of Color
- Cost of climate change in poor countries to run up to $1.2 trillion per year by 2060
- UP Polls | Samajwadi Party Giving Shelter To Terrorists, Playing With National Security: Yogi
- 'Life-changing' or scam? Axie Infinity helps Philippines' poor earn
- France 30 Ireland 24: Six Nations favourites edge thriller after holding off brave Irish comeback
- Twickenham factor could inspire England in a Six Nations where home comforts rule
Tet gifts reach national contributors and the poor have 403 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.