There are 50 booths at the fair, introducing farm produce, local specialties, handicrafts, consumer goods, and gift products from 50 enterprises, production and processing facilities.
All products on sale have clear and reputable origins and geographical indication (GI) certification, with many meeting standards of food safety in accordance with VietGAP and Global GAP standards.
Flowers, ornamental plants and goods serving the demand in the lunar New Year (Tet) festival are also available at the fair.
Dao Van Ho, Director of the Centre for Agricultural Trade Promotion of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said the fair aims to contribute to promoting trade promotion activities and stimulating consumption in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The fair will last until January 29.
- The 10 most innovative consumer goods companies of 2022
- Punjab Governor Banwarilal Purohit inaugurates NBT’s Amritsar Book Fair 2022
- Consumer goods makers face ‘trade-off’ in Russia
- Spring Equinox 2022: Fairies, cherry blossom trees and why you should visit Stonehenge
- Spring Break 2022: Family-friendly Denver activities you can actually afford
- Consumer goods giant Unilever to suspend its Russian imports, exports
- High costs drive consumer prices up
- Retail sales of goods, services up 1.7 percent in January – February
- Apple's Mac Studio isn't modular -- and that's a good thing | Digital Trends
- iMac 2022: What to expect from new 'Pro' iMac
- 9 Movies We Can’t Wait to See This Spring
- Every new product announced at Apple's spring 2022 event
- World Consumer Rights Day 2022: Theme, History and Significance
- Apple events 2022: When is Apple's next event
- Disney+ Plans to Grow By Offering a Cheaper Plan
- iPhone SE (2022): Everything we know so far | Digital Trends
- The 10 most innovative social good companies of 2022
- Apple spring event: Everything that didn't get announced | Digital Trends
- Brands need to respond to consumers' new outlook towards beauty: Mintel Report
- Why McCormick Is Expecting Strong Profit Growth in 2022
Spring Fair 2022 offers consumer goods for Tet have 285 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.