Hanoi (VNA) – The Ministry of Education and Training (MoET), Ministry of Health (MoH) together with municipal and provincial authorities are determined to re-open schools no later than February 14, said Deputy Minister of Education and Training Ngo Thi Minh. in-person learning , 30 others combined both online and offline learning, and 19 others offered lessons online or via television. As scheduled on February 7, 35 more localities will re-open schools, bringing the total to 49 while 14 others will do the same on February 12.
Opinions at the event suggested the MoH issue a new guideline on the level of the pandemic to that localities could adopt suitable measures when schools or tourism activities resume.
- Survivors of Florida school shooting launch gun control push
- Rajan Anandan says wife Radhika Chopra inspires 14-year-old daughter more than he does
- Donald Trump says the US will bill China MORE than $160BILLION for coronavirus damage as he claims country could have stopped the spread sooner
- Australians will have to wait at least six months before they can travel overseas - but interstate flights could resume much earlier as COVID-19 lockdown is eased
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 27-28
- Masood Azhar: Inside the mind of a global terror merchant
- CDC official says US government was too slow to respond to pandemic and impose travel ban from Europe
- Australia's coronavirus lockdown – the first 50 days
- Dick's is showing businesses how it's done
- Coronavirus: Pandemic at sea - experts say cruise industry's decisions contributed to Covid-19 toll
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 27
- Coronavirus latest: Europe seeks to ease pandemic lockdown
- 'Superspreader city' London faces total lockdown in DAYS as Boris Johnson says he 'rules nothing out' and 20,000 troops are put on standby to enforce new laws - after UK's daily death rate DOUBLED to 33 in 24 hours
- Get a grip, Boris: Another U-turn from PM as he announces government in talks to buy four-hour testing kit as he finally admits screening needs to increase from 5,000 to 25,000 a day
- Conte unveils plan for Italian life after lockdown
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 27
- EXCLUSIVE: From filthy Russian mining town where she was too poor for high heels to love with Bradley Cooper - Irina Shayk's 'affair' with a sugar daddy and how she nearly didn't get a visa because of her Muslim roots
- The Uber driver evicted from home and left to die of coronavirus
- Looking back at Salman Rushdie's The Satanic Verses
- Coronavirus testing site, curfew for minors ordered in Lafayette Parish
Schools to be re-opened no later than February 14 have 399 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.