Passengers who take Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines and Vasco flights should come to Gate D2 for check-in procedures.
Passengers at Tan Son Nhat International Airport
Gates D3 and D8 are for passengers of Vietravel Airlines and Bamboo Airways.
Passengers are also encouraged to use online check-in services or automatic check-in systems at the airport.
After finishing check-in procedures, people should go through security as quickly as possible to await their flights.
Passengers at risk of being late for their flights should contact staff as quickly as possible when checking in.
Passengers need to prepare all necessary procedures to ensure the check-in is carried out quickly. They are asked to strictly conform to the airport security officers' instructions.
Check-in will close 40 minutes before the departure time and the boarding gates 15 minutes ahead of this time.
Relatives of passengers are advised to minimise their presence at the airport amid the ongoing pandemic.
- Tan Son Nhat Airport receives more passengers after social distancing relaxed
- Ministry assigns two investors to implement key airports’ runway upgrade project
- Dong Nai to hand over land for Long Thanh airport
- Delayed runway repairs at Vietnam's two largest airports proposed for June
- Court upholds sentences against 14 defendants in airport terror plot
- Vietnam tracks down all six co-passengers of Japanese coronavirus patient
- Work begins on first resettlement area for Long Thanh Airport
- Work on Long Thanh Airport to begin in May 2021
- Work on Long Thanh Airport can begin in May 2021: ACV
- Price bracket for land clearance at Long Thanh Airport approved
- Pilots found parking violations at Vietnamese airports
- HCMC stops taking test samples at airport, railway stations
- Ho Chi Minh City ceases mass COVID-19 testing at airports, train stations
- Two Diamond Princess passengers DIE from coronavirus: Japanese man and woman in their 80s are killed after being quarantined on 'virus factory' where bureaucrats allowed disease to run riot
- Alicante airport shut down by major fire causing chaos for travelling Brits
- Gatwick boss says passengers should be given compulsory virus tests 48 hours before they board planes as part of new travel measures once lockdown is lifted
- Covid-19: CISF to go for contactless frisking of passengers at airports, Delhi metro
- How 19 Indians stranded in Dubai Airport are coping with COVID gloom
- False claim: Photo shows passengers arriving in April ignoring social distancing at London Heathrow airport
- Vung Tau: one step closer towards building $1 billion airport
Passengers advised to check-in early at Tan Son Nhat airport have 409 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.