* On January 24, a working mission of the Military Region 2 Command, led by its Political Commissar Lieutenant Duong Dinh Thong, visited and extended Tet greetings to Division 346 and its affiliated units.
During the visit, the mission asked the units to promote inspections, maintain combat readiness posture, and improve training to raise troops' capability in fire prevention and fighting as well as search and rescue work.
Meanwhile, the units should make thorough preparation for their military recruitment drive in 2022, tighten COVID-19 prevention and control regulations, organize activities to welcome a happy new year, and ensure logistic supplies for troops.
* The same day, Military Hospital 175 held a program via an online format to extend Tet greetings and present Tet gifts to families of medical staff on duty at Truong Sa Infirmary in Truong Sa island district of Khanh Hoa province.
During the program, the hospital required medical staff to observe the local regulations, raise training quality in fulfilling all assigned missions, and maintain combat readiness during Tet festival.
* The Military Region 4 Command on January 24 directed Regiment 335, in association with Thai Thuong Hoang Joint Stock Company and local authorities, to hold a program to hand over 100 Tet packages to officers, soldiers, policy families, and needy households, and offer 10 bicycles to disadvantaged children in the locality while providing free medical check-ups and medicine for nearly 100 local people in communes of Anh Son district.
* In Ho Chi Minh City, the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (HCMCYU) and the Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corporation (SABECO) conducted a program to see off needy workers and students who return to their hometown for Tet (lunar New Year) holiday.
The event will run until January 28, 2022.
In detail, the organizing panel offered 270 plane tickets, 200 train tickets and 1,530 bus tickets to workers, students, volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and provinces of Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Binh Duong, Dong Nai provinces.
Additionally, the organizers presented 800 Tet gifts to students, workers, laborers, Youth Union members and volunteers on the COVID-19 front-line.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- New Year, New You, New Finances
- Jana Kramer, Mike Caussin 'redo' their New Year celebration after 'interesting end' to 2019
- New Year Honours: The extraordinary 'ordinary' stars of the year
- GSK weighs multi-billion New Year bonanza by cashing out HUL stake
- As new threats emerge in coronavirus outbreak, China voices optimism
- China says it’s taking care of Taiwanese stranded by coronavirus. Taiwanese aren’t sure
- Novel coronavirus appears to be stabilizing in China amid fears of new outbreak in Japan
- China confirms new coronavirus can spread between humans
- Novel coronavirus deaths top 2,200 as number of new cases in China rises again
- Province at center of coronavirus epidemic hit hard as people keep away
- National football team coach returns to Vietnam while coronavirus spreads in hometown
- A northern commune where remittances serve as currency of care
- China sees 2,641 new coronavirus cases, 143 deaths, as it struggles to slow spread
- Vietnam Grand Prix tickets put national symbols on the fast track
- Da Nang hotel fined paltry sum for hiding 16 Chinese nationals
- Passengers arriving in Sydney on a cruise ship from New Zealand will be screened for coronavirus - after 219 people contracted disease on the Diamond Princess liner
- Exempt Chinese students from coronavirus travel ban, New Zealand universities urge
- Americans to fly home from coronavirus-hit cruise; China says new cases slow
- Americans disembark from virus-hit cruise; China says new cases slow
- New coronavirus cases in China fall for second day as death toll passes 2,000
More care for national contributors and needy people prior to lunar New Year have 561 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.