Under this program, the command presented 50 gifts with cash to students of Hai Son Primary and Secondary Schools and Hai Son commune's kindergarten.
It also gave 15 other gifts to policy beneficiaries in Hai Son commune.
On this occasion, the Military Command of Mong Cai city presented two TV sets to Hai Son Primary and Secondary Schools.
Other "golden hearts" in Ha Long city took this chance to provide meaningful presents, worth VND 20 million, to the needy.
The program aimed to strengthen the solidarity between troops and people, build a firm national defense posture and join hands with the whole country to well implement a program for the poor with the goal that “No one is left behind."
The program was also to realize the social welfare policies to assist disadvantaged students and families in border areas of the province to enjoy a warm and happy Tet (lunar New Year).
Translated by Chung Anh
- Over 30 tonnes of food presented to epidemic-affected people
- Military unit supports COVID-19 fight
- Army Corps 2’s Technical Department presented gifts to needy soldiers
- GDP’s units asked to complete remaining tasks
- General Staff should be a military and defense advisor to the Party, State, CMC and Defense Ministry: PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc
- Needy border people get access to clean water
- 'A huge blessing': Baton Rouge Soldier Outreach sends almost 60 tons of snacks, socks and more to deployed military
- China Using Non Military Tactics, Military Bases to Expand Influence: U.S.
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump encouraged to call for calm during Wisconsin visit
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Markey defeats Kennedy; Trump lauds America's enforcers in Wisconsin
- 'I stand by EVERYTHING else I said': Laurence Fox refuses to back down over calling 'woke' people 'fundamentally racist' - despite apologising to 'fellow humans who are #Sikhs' for his 'clumsy' criticism of 'incongruous' Indian soldier in 1917 film
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Pence rips Biden as radical risk
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden, Trump raise stakes in clash over civil unrest, police shootings
- Trump takes gamble with decision to kill Iran military commander
- Military Tracks Speeding Bullets Back to Source
- West Africa's institutions must stand with their people
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump, Biden intensify battleground focus as 2020 race tightens
- Nutcracker balloon sways violently in the wind and pummels marcher to the ground at Thanksgiving Day Parade as 3 MILLION people line New York's streets
- 'Trust People, Not Parties': New Civic Movement to Unite Montenegro’s Opposition
- Ta-ta Nano: Tata Motors announces discontinuation of the 'people's car'
Military unit presents Tet gifts to needy people have 427 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.