In order to ensure people with low income can access COVID-19 treatment drug and minimise the increase of fatal cases, the ministry has proposed the Lao Government assist the production of its antiviral drug molnupiravir with the trade name of Molacovir.
The proposal was given in the context of rising demand for Molacovir in the country, while the State Enterprise Pharmaceutical Factory No. 3 – the medicine manufacturer in Laos, hoped to receive support of 50 percent of cost for necessary substances or 30 percent of fee for a treatment therapy.
As of January 17, the Southeast Asian country had reported 125,333 COVID-19 infections, with 497 deaths./.
- 10 Foods To Avoid For Kidney Stones
- British tourists in Bangkok warned to stay indoors on election day to avoid protests
- Families of Sandy Hook Elementary School victims post emotional tributes to slain loved ones on seventh anniversary of mass shooting and remind others 'it could happen to a kid you love'
- Do not touch the bats: Urgent warning issued over fears people could contract killer diseases by picking up dead flying foxes
- Live Updates: At Least 43 People Have Died In Hurricane Florence — And More Flooding Is Expected
- No country in Europe hit crucial flu vaccination targets among older people last winter, report reveals
- Credit, debit card frauds and how you can avoid them
- Over 5,600 malaria cases recorded in Laos in 2019
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- Want to avoid knee replacement? Read this
- Trump vows mass immigration arrests, removals of “millions of illegal aliens” starting next week
- Jacksonville 'Madden NFL 19' Mass Shooting Suspect 'Dead at the Scene,' Police Say
- The DSS and slain Fulani in Igbo mass grave: The lesson from Yugoslavia
- Parkland Students Call out Florida Politicians Following Jacksonville 'Madden NFL 19' Shooting
- Hanoi residents advised to limit outdoor activities amid severe air pollution
- Sri Lankan churches hold first Sunday masses since attacks
- If You See This Walnut-like Mass in Your Christmas Tree, It Could Contain Hundreds of Praying Mantis Eggs
- Avoidance: The Biggest Threat to Our PTSD Awareness
- Lisa Bloom on working for Weinstein: ‘Attorneys represent a lot of distasteful people’
- Broken routines, crowded gatherings, funny smells: How to help autistic kids over the holidays
Lao people advised to avoid mass gathering to prevent COVID-19 have 388 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.