Under the agreement, the two sides will jointly promote business expansion and develop technology solutions by studying Vietnamese consumer consumption behavior for Japanese products and forecasting the Vietnamese retail market.
True Data will spend a large strategic investment in Trandata to expand its data business, focusing on Big Data technology in the Vietnamese market.
Based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and FPT Software’s technological qualification, the two sides will build a retail data platform, and provide data solutions for the retail industry.
These solutions will help participants of the retail market have access to comprehensive economic forecasts, along with datasets to help make data-informed business decisions.
Trandata has worked with local retailers to conduct surveys and analyse consumer behavior. This is the basis for Trandata to help True Data gain deeper access to the industry’s data source to create a single data source that reflects the current situation.
- Codenotary: Notarize and verify your software bill of materials
- The growing strategic importance of outer space
- Vietjet and Safran sign $10-billion strategic partnership agreement
- Vietjet, Safran ink a long-term strategic partnership agreement
- Vietjet, French technology firm set up long-term strategic partnership
- The Best Tax Software for 2021
- Vietnam’s budget airline inks strategic partnership deal with French tech group following $10bn joint venture
- Equinix and PGIM Real Estate sign $575m deal to build two data centres in Sydney
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott out for 'Sunday Night Football' vs. Vikings with calf injury, Cooper Rush to start
- Australia makes new strategic pact with South-East Asian nations at ASEAN summit
- CyberArk Software Ltd (CYBR) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Data Protection Day 2019: Privacy firmly in the limelight
- SE Asian states announces new strategic pact with Australia
- ASEAN announces new strategic pact with Australia
- How to protect your personal data in 2019
- Iran Wanted U.S. Out of Afghanistan. It May Be Sorry the Wish Came True.
- Korea, U.S. deepen cooperation in space
- Blinken seeks to reaffirm US-Colombia strategic ties in trip
- Việt Nam, UK to further cooperation in fighting illegal immigration
- Intel to set up 100 data-centric labs across engineering colleges in India
FPT software signs strategic cooperation with Japan's True Data have 334 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.