The three projects include a project to upgrade road DT 769 with a length of nearly 31 kilometers and an estimated investment of 1.6 trillion VND. Road DT 773 will be extended by 51 kilometers. The total investment for the project is forecast at 5.5 trillion VND.
The road 770B will stretch over 53 kilometers. It requires an investment of 12.5 trillion VND, including 7.5 trillion as compensation for the affected households.
Nguyen Bon, deputy director of Dong Nai province's Department of Transport, said the three projects were among those that will be priorities for deployment in the next five years.
Work to acquire lands, draw up feasibility reports and organize bids to choose contractors is underway so that construction for the three projects could begin in early 2023, he said. Once completed, the routes will connect Dinh Quan, Thong Nhat, Cam My districts and Long Khanh City with Long Thanh International Airport and ease pressure on National Highway 1A, Highway 20, Highway 51, Belt Road 4, Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway.
According to Bon, the demand for road connectivity in Dong Nai province is an urgent issue as it will be synchronized with the airport which is set to start operation in 2025.
The airport is designed to have four runways, four passenger terminals, and other auxiliary facilities to ensure a capacity of 100 million passengers and 5 million tons of cargo a year by 2040. Covering a total area of more than 5,580ha, the airport will straddle six communes in Long Thanh district. It is expected to cost 336.63 trillion VND (14.7 billion USD), with the first phase needing over 109 trillion VND.
Located 40km to the east of HCM City, Long Thanh airport is expected to relieve overloading at Tan Son Nhat international airport in the southern metropolis, now the country's largest airport.
- Berlin Breaks Ground on New International Airport
- Sydney to get second international airport
- Building Berlin's new airport is a race against time
- Let’s get airports sorted and then Brexit vote can really take off and help us connect better with the world
- Germany questions use of regional airports
- South Bend Airport Responds to Growing Passenger Numbers
- What will a third runway at Heathrow mean for passengers and why is London airport expansion so controversial?
- UPDATED: Allegiant Air leaving Long Beach Airport
- Southern Rail strike on 7 and 8 September to hit trains from Brighton to London – here are the routes affected
- New Berlin Airport Prepares for Take-Off
- FBI quiz five men over New York pressure cooker bombs that injured 29 after dramatic swoop on car ‘heading for the airport’
- China builds first 'bird airport' to attract feathered friends
- Quiet at Cologne Bonn Airport as Eurowings, Germanwings strike
- London terror attacker named as Khalid Masood – a 52-year-old body-building obsessed dad-of-three English teacher seduced by ISIS
- North Korea's murky links to international cybercrime
- Iran's saber-rattling hides internal divisions
- A Network of African Business Influencers, Minted in Atlanta
- Daily Business Report-Sept. 9, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Las Vegas shooting – Gunman was hooked on video poker and blew £8k a day in weeks before massacre
- Everything Is Bigger in Alaska
Dong Nai to build three routes connecting to Long Thanh International Airport have 492 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.