HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính has asked localities not to make obstacles for residents to return to their hometowns for the Lunar New Year holiday.
In an official document sent to localities on Wednesday, the Government leader required provinces and cities to speed up COVID-19 vaccination work, and pay more attention to people facing a high-risks from the pandemic.
Localities should conduct the necessary tests, quarantine scientifically, and avoid regulations that make difficulties for citizens.
More education about COVID-19 prevention and control should be given to residents, especially during their travel to their hometown for Tết and back to work after the holiday.
The Minister of Health should learn from other countries’ experiences and recommendations from the World Health Organization, to give in-time instructions and solutions.
COVID-19 vaccine and medicines must be allocated enough and in time to localities, ready to support localities in need to avoid overloading and overcrowding.
Concerned ministries and organisations well coordinate with multimedia to call for the whole society to ensure a healthy and safe Tết holiday, so that all people will adapt to the new situation for sustainable development. — VNS
- UK bringing 150K travelers home as Thomas Cook bosses criticized
- Chinese New Year 2017 celebrations see up to a BILLION people travel to spend time with their loved ones
- Brits spin a web of lies about their ‘amazing’ holidays on social media to make friends jealous
- Controversial vacation fun - holiday homes a contentious subject
- Holiday do’s and don’ts: 5 things you MUST think about before heading to the airport
- Millennials are shunning cheap alcohol-fuelled holidays because they don’t look good on Instagram
- Golden girl Rebecca Adlington launches swimming schools for holiday kids in Croatia with Thomson
- Holiday danger map reveals the riskiest – and safest – countries Irish people love to travel to
- Stuck on where to go on holiday? It’s written in the stars
- Holidaymaker left devastated after dream retirement trip is cancelled when All Leisure Holidays goes bust
- Holidaying in the heart of a Berlin neighborhood
- How flying hotels, virtual reality tours and space travel will all become normal holiday experiences
- Canary Islands holiday guide – from maps and weather to the best attractions and restaurants – here’s what you need to know
- Boy, 5, left seriously ill with salmonella poisoning after ‘living nightmare’ holiday at family eco-resort in Mexico
- In Berlin, my home is your home
- 'Fly rarely and travel light'
- These are the best hotels, beaches and tourist destinations in the world – according to the World Travel Awards
- Brits holidaying in Thailand are warned to leave their e-cigarettes at home or face PRISON
- Irish celebrity holiday pics are making me snap
- Looking for a half-term holiday? The cheapest destinations revealed
Don't make obstacles for people travelling back home for Tết holiday: PM have 467 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.