ĐÀ NẴNG — The Đà Nẵng Tourism Promotion Centre has signed an agreement with travel firm Klook Vietnam to attract more tourists to the central city through strengthened communications and tourism promotion.
Under the deal signed on Friday, the two sides will work together to conduct joint campaigns to bring domestic and foreign tourists to Đà Nẵng, including digital communications through Facebook and Instagram as well as Klook’s website and app, and support local travel firms in digital transformation using Klook platform.
According to Nguyễn Thị Hoài An, Director of the Đà Nẵng Tourism Promotion Centre, the cooperation with Klook will help the city speed up digital transformation and access more customers, especially those from Asian countries when international air routes are resumed. An said the partnership is expected to help city's tourism sector recover.
Michael Ho, Managing Director of Klook Vietnam, said the partnership is part of the firm's #TravelForGood campaign that aims to support Việt Nam's tourism sector's post-pandemic growth by fostering collaboration with the government and local tourism promotion agencies.
Founded in 2014, Klook is a world-leading platform for entertainment, tour and ticket booking. With 28 representative offices around the world, Klook services are provided in 14 languages, allowing the use of 41 kinds of currency.
To mark the partnership with Đà Nẵng, Klook has offered a discount code DANANG2022 worth VNĐ150,000 (US$6.52) to customers who book its services in Đà Nẵng via its app and website at https://www.klook.com/vi/deals from January 21 to February 15, which must be used before December 31. — VNS
- Da Nang – Hot destination for events and festivals this summer
- Politics US aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson arrives in Da Nang Meet Hanoi young talent who puts ships in bottles
- Politics US aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson arrives in Da Nang Apricot blossoms yellow Ho Chi Minh City streets as Tet nears
- Politics South Korea’s destroyer visits central Vietnam Hanoi, Da Nang to tighten management of pets
- Politics South Korea’s destroyer visits central Vietnam Authorities unveil plan to turn Da Lat into smart city
- Vinh Phuc strives to boost tourism industry in Tam Dao district
- Politics Indian president visits My Son Sanctuary in central Vietnam Authorities unveil plan to turn Da Lat into smart city
- APEC Senior Officials’ Meeting promotes regional economic cooperation
- Vietnam desires to promote comprehensive partnership with US
- ‘Leonardo da Vinci’ painting dubbed world’s most expensive after selling for £342million could be FAKE, experts claim
- Vietjet teams up with organisations to present gifts to needy children
- How a Chinese Communist Party promoter tied to Cindy Yang joined the Trump campaign
- Thai cave complex where soccer team were trapped until the youngsters were dragged to safety in rescue operation that gripped the world reopens to the public 15 months later
- Harrogate tourism set for major overhaul
- Teen Soccer Team Trapped in Cave Remain Missing
- North Korea Sends Tourism Agency Team to Cuba
- Politics Vietnam, Laos to strengthen comprehensive cooperation Da Lat abandons iconic French-era palace for dream of modernity
- U.S. Expands USCIS Expertise, Promotes Investment & Tourism, USCIS Entrepreneurs in Residence Summit and EB-5 Initiatives
- Who’s on Ron DeSantis’ team that will govern Florida?
- Nevada DA Refuses to Charge Himself After Arrest by Sheriff
Đà Nẵng teams up with Klook to promote tourism have 545 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.