HÀ NỘI — As the Tết (Lunar New Year) holiday approaches the Civil Aviation Authority of Việt Nam (CAAV) has requested the Ministry of Transport allow it to take the initiative in increasing flights, starting from January 14.
CAAV statistics show that from December 29, 2021 to January 10, 2022, Vietnamese airlines operated 4,480 flights carrying over 547,000 passengers, achieving an average seat occupancy of 64 per cent.
Demand for flights on the HCM City – Hà Nội route, and between HCM City and central and northern provinces during the period rebounded with a seat occupancy of over 70 per cent.
Airlines reported that flight reservations have reached over 50 per cent and in some cases more than 90 per cent. — VNS
- Now is the best time to book flights for Christmas if you want cheap deals
- Zero tolerance approach to bad behaviour in schools amount to 'child abuse', teachers claim
- EXCLUSIVE: How UK Cops Invented 'Domestic Extremism' to Justify Political Spying
- Number of people seeking help to stop looking at child sex abuse images online increases 40%
- Amber Rudd denies seeing leaked report that suggested link between police cuts and violent crime
- Thousands of suspected sex attackers and violent criminals released without restrictions after government bail changes
- Despite Int’l Central Bank Policy Normalization, Deflationary Pressures Persist
- Cabin crew exposed to greater cancer risk, study finds
- French strikes: Air France and SNCF are pitched against liberté
- The legendary national park you're not supposed to visit
- 9 ways to deal with Donald Trump
- Migrant Crisis Presents Moral Dilemma for the EU and US
- Cunliffe speech hints at interest rate caution amid case for 'stodginess'
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on June 10, 2018
- Investors Are Right to Take Mexican Election in Stride
- "Where will the people live?" How short-term lets are hitting Edinburgh
- Leeds United hoping that patience pays off in the transfer market
- European football 'worth a record £22bn'
- A “Reagan moment” for international trade?
- This is what no-deal Brexit actually looks like
CAAV suggests increasing domestic flights as Tết approaches have 326 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.