With two parts highlighting the Party's good deeds and Party building work, the event treated the audiences to documentary screens and musical performances that reenacted the Party's formation and achievements in national protection, construction and development causes.
On the occasion, leaders of the Party and State presented insignia to 30 Party members with outstanding performance on the front-line of COVID-19 prevention and control.
The Party's coming into being on February 3, 1930, was a great turning point in the history of the country's revolution. Only 15 years later, the Party made the first miracle with the success of the August Revolution in 1945, and subsequently the resistance wars to liberate and defend the nation.
In 1986, the Party launched "Doi Moi" (Renewal) policy, opening up an important era in socialism building in Vietnam, helping the country get out of an economic crisis and become a developing country with orientations to industrialization and modernization, deeply integrating into the world and raising the country's position in the region and the world.
To date, Vietnam, with a population of nearly 100 million, has secured a yearly per capita income of 2,800 USD and joined almost all of the international organisations, becoming an active and responsible member of the international community.
- Radio The Voice of Vietnam marks 75th founding anniversary
- Top leader urges thorough preparations for 13th National Party Congress
- New York's art museums open their doors again
- Da Nang: lessons taken from successful Party congresses
- Webinar marks 70th anniversary of Vietnam-China diplomatic ties
- Practical activities organized in celebration of Vietnam’s National Day
- Nailed It host Nicole Byer to host five-night 2020 Creative Arts Emmy Awards virtual ceremony
- Vietnam's National Day celebrated in Egypt, South Africa, Laos, Europe
- Tibetans mark anniversary, reflect on beneficial changes
- I'm A Celebrity 2020: Stars set to battle freezing temperatures and survive without a ROOF as bosses confirm first UK-based series will be based at derelict 200-year-old haunted Gwrych Castle in Wales... (and ITV shelled out £1m for the privilege)
- China commemorates 75th anniversary of end of Pacific War
- I’m A Celebrity line-up is complete – and stars are ‘excited’ for first ever UK series, confirms ITV boss
- Easels, kilns and other art equipment from City College of SF approved for disposal
- Top DPRK leader urges party members to join relief work in typhoon-hit areas
- Vietnam's National Day celebrated in Egypt, South Africa
- Longtime BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival Producer Jack Walsh Steps Down
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars Is One Of Many Games Revealed For 35th Anniversary
- Towie stars reunite to celebrate 10th anniversary with a ‘reem’ Spanish-themed garden party.
- How Art and Matilda Green are continuing to cash in on life after reality TV
- Miles Morales hosts a party for the 81st birthday of Marvel
Art program celebrates upcoming Party’s founding anniversary have 444 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.