An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank has announced its 2021 results, saying it fulfilled all targets.
Its pre-tax profits were worth VND1.97 trillion (US$86.72 million), loans outstanding increased by 13.2 per cent to VND78.64 trillion, and deposits edged up to VND79.26 trillion.
To accomplish its business plans even as the economy was hit hard by COVID-19, ABBANK implemented programmes to strengthen its finances, controlled costs and improved the efficiency of operation, risk and credit management and debt settlement.
As a result, its capital adequacy ratio reached 12. 79 per cent and return on assets and equity were 1.5 per cent and 16.5 per cent, and bad debts were controlled at 1.45 per cent, within the safe threshold prescribed by the State Bank of Viet Nam.
Le Hai, CEO of the lender, said fulfilling business targets while also supporting customers affected by the pandemic was no easy task, especially in an unpredictable market."
In 2022 ABBANK will continue with its customer-centric strategy, improve the quality of business, operations and administration in a modern, efficient and flexible manner to make it easy to adapt to the new situation, he added
ABBANK won a number of honours last year, such as finding a place in the YouGov BrandIndex top 10 improvers in the banking sector and Forbes Vietnam's 25 top financial brands. — VNS
- Oracle Meets Targets, But Weak Sales Spark Concern
- eBay Meets Targets, Plans Fee Increases
- Opposition downplays Aditya Thackeray's meeting with PM Modi
- Dell Meets Street, Confirms Sunny Forecast
- Russia's Pharmaceutical Market to Reach $36.61B by 2021
- Meet the Vocal Talents Behind Booker & Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite
- Biodiversity targets for the future
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Jailbroken Phones Targeted by Hacker Jammers
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Target Breach Lesson: PCI Compliance Isn't Enough
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Target Fiasco Shines Light on Supply Chain Attacks
- Seliciclib Targets Certain Cancers
- Satoru Iwata: “I Don’t Remember Saying I’d Resign” to Shareholder on Missing Income Target
- Capcom Games Fail to Meet Sales Expectations
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Ransomware Gang Targets Android Phones
- Widening The Hunt for Targeted Cancer Therapy
- ESA Confirms Smaller, More 'Targeted' E3 2007
- Meet Your Next Hitman Elusive Target, Hollywood Star Gary Busey
- Analyst: Meeting PS4 Sales Target Vital for Sony’s Financial Restoration
- American Association for Cancer Research Hosts 100th Annual Meeting
- Apple to meet its target, will sell the iPhone 5 in more than 100 countries by December 21
ABBANK meets targets in 2021 have 381 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.