This year, VHT, an affiliate of the Military Industry-Telecoms Group (Viettel), has strictly embraced and implemented higher levels' directives and resolutions. It has effectively carried out business and production tasks, oriented its personnel's thought and actions, successfully built a typically strong and healthy Party committee, and a comprehensively-strong unit.
Attentively, the company has owned a contingent of competent personnel reasonably arranged, and its public organizations have operated in an effective and practical manner. The company has also conducted training and promoted high sense of combat readiness posture.
In addition, VHT has focused on digitization and innovated its training methods to improve training quality. In the year, it has opened 24 training courses to improve expertise on programming languages/software development, information processing, virtual reality, cloud computing, and digital electronic circuits. It has also organized nine international standard-met training programs and its personnel have received certificates from a number of international organizations.
The company itself has well performed scientific and technological duties, always updated information about technology development trends as well as technology development and tests in the world in order to make comments and strategic directions to develop its business.
Other tasks such as force regularity building, disciplinary observance, guarantee of logistic and financial services, implementation of plans and investment projects have been achieved by the company as well.
In his concluding speech, General Nghia applauded the company for its task performance and its building of a contingent of high-quality personnel.
The deputy chief of the General Staff urged the company to continue to foster its personnel, speed up political education for its cadres, employees to raise their political stance, stabilize their thought, and help them feel secure in their work. The company should also issue proper policies to attract and keep high-quality human resources, contributing to assignment fulfillment.
Translated by Mai Huong
- General Staff’s leaders inspect combat readiness of military units
- Catalysts Replacement Contract (all units) for NSRP
- Inside the campaign to cut immigration to the United States amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Anti-corruption charge in Vietnam commended
- Pinkerton: Coronavirus Teaches Silicon Valley That America Needs to Build More Than Apps
- General Staff continues inspecting military units
- The United Arab Emirates Is A Home For All Faiths In The Middle East
- Fury as Unite blasts British Airways for 'betrayal' of thousands of workers who 'face pay cuts of up to 75 per cent with salaries slashed to £24,000'
- General Staff’s leaders inspect military units
- Little Village Concerned About Effect Of Industrial Emissions On Environment
- Precious Time: The Challenge of Building a Better Atomic Clock
- Britain must stand with the United States against the ayatollahs of Iran
- The Nile that unites should not divide
- ReNew Solar Power bags 400 MW renewable energy projects at Rs 2.90/unit: MNRE
- In good stead to capitalise on digital tech
- CMC members asked to contribute quality opinions at 12th Party Central Committee’s 12th Meeting
- Proxy adviser ISS backs six Starboard candidates in campaign at GCP: report
- UN backs Lebanon in economic crisis, call for global help
- Pakistan's new strategy: Bleed India with a thousand tweets
- Party Central Committee’s 12th plenum concludes
Viettel’s affiliate commended for effective building of comprehensively-strong unit have 500 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.