Magno will wear the number 94 jersey for Viettel in the next two seasons after signing the contract Tuesday. With a quality addition to the attacking line, Viettel hope they can defend their V. League title in 2022.
Before joining Viettel, Magno used to play for Saigon FC in 2020, scoring eight goals after 20 games. In 2021, he signed with Hanoi FC and scored six goals in 11 games.
“In the 2022 season, aside from the national league, Viettel will compete in AFC Cup. Geovane is a great addition to the club's firepower. I'm impressed by his individual skills and good vision,” Viettel head coach Truong Viet Hoang said.
During Magno's first training session with his new teammates, he said he is proud to join the club.
“As the new player of Viettel, I will give 100 percent to help the club achieve victories,” Magno said.
Viettel won the V. League title in 2020. Since the 2021 season was canceled due to Covid-19, there were no champions nor relegation, meaning the capital club will still compete in V. League 2022 as defending champions.
- AFC Champions League: FC Seoul, Al Nasr inch closer to semis
- Former Liverpool striker David N’Gog on trial at HCM City FC
- Bundesliga: Bayern Munich sign Philippe Coutinho on loan deal
- Neymar Hits FC Barcelona With Fresh Lawsuit to Demand Unpaid Wages
- Betting market says Adelaide Strikers are right in the mix for another Big Bash crown
- Expensive FC: A starting XI of the priciest Premier League purchases of the season - and how they've fared
- FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid : The new faces for season’s first El Clasico
- Bayern Munich's Ribery closing in on comeback, confirms coach Guardiola
- Hero I-League 2019-20: Dicka fires late as Punjab edge past Indian Arrows in Ludhiana
- Norwich 5-1 Colchester
- List of candidates announced for Vietnam Golden Ball Award 2019
- Club Brugge 1-3 Real Madrid: Rodrygo and Vinicius Junior on target for Zidane's men
- Who is Liverpool target Takumi Minamino, what role does he play and what will he bring to Jurgen Klopp's team?
- Thanh Hoa lose to Bali United at AFC Cup
- Qatar readies itself for the world as soccer circus comes to town
- Erling Haaland talks confirmed by Salzburg chief as Man Utd face transfer battle
- Barcelona want former Chelsea winger Jeremie Boga: Is it a wise move?
- Liverpool reject Jordon Ibe can break into Sam Allardyce's England squad, says his new boss Eddie Howe
- PIX: Ibra's PSG record, Bayern's 5-1 win over Dortmund decorate Euro weekend
- 25 players nominated for Golden Ball
Viettel FC sign Brazilian striker from Hanoi FC have 405 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.