Vietnam exported 2,020 tons of meat and meat products to China for 7.52 million USD, up 61.2 percent and 5.2 percent, respectively, compared to September.
Among the meat and meat products exported, frozen poultry meat accounted for the largest share, 1,230 tons, worth 2.25 million USD, marking a month-on-month increase of 266.7 percent in volume and 243.1 percent in value. China purchased 63.1 percent of the total during the month.
Meanwhile, Hong Kong (China) was the biggest importer of frozen pork from Vietnam, buying 89.2 percent of the total.
- Fruit, vegetable exporters need to focus on policy changes: conference
- Vietnam frozen goods suffer as China tightens Covid-19 inspection regime
- Vietnam's rice exports to China plunge
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 7
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 30
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 4
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 10
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 9
- Protocol on black jelly exports to China signed
- 2020 marks a successful year for Vietnam exports
- Vietnam’s strong industries fully tapped under RCEP
- China imports Indian rice for first time in decades amid scarce supply
- Key export goods rumble on despite pandemic strains
- Vietnam, EU enterprises connect in logistics
- Vietnam needs new approaches to build large local companies
- Report suggests India has potential to export Rs 8 lakh cr worth motherboards between 2021-26
- Mercosur - potential market for Vietnamese exports
Vietnam’s meat exports to China spurs in October have 217 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.