Vietnam Airlines and Vietjet Air would double their frequency to five flights a day on each of the Hanoi-Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi-Da Nang and Da Nang-HCMC routes from Dec. 1-14.
In the remaining half of this month, the frequency of daily flights on these routes would increase to six.
Between Oct. 21 and Nov. 30, both carriers only operated two flights a day either way between Hanoi, HCMC and Da Nang.
Between HCMC, Hanoi and tourist hotspots like Nha Trang, Da Lat and Phu Quoc, Vietnam Airlines would increase its frequency from one to two daily flights each way.
For the Hanoi-HCMC route, Pacific Airlines would double its frequency to two flights a day from Dec. 1-14 and to three in the remaining half of this month.
Pacific Airlines would fly twice a day on the HCMC-Phu Quoc route while there would be from four to seven flights a week on the HCMC to Nha Trang, Da Lat and Quy Nhon routes.
Bamboo Airways would increase its frequency to three daily flights on the Hanoi-HCMC route from Dec. 1-14 and four a day from Dec. 15.
With other routes from Hanoi, HCMC to beach tourist hotspots Cam Ranh, Phu Quoc and Da Nang City, Bamboo Airways would double its frequency to two flights a day either way.
Currently, passengers need to satisfy one of three conditions: a negative test obtained 72 hours prior, a certificate showing they are fully vaccinated with the second shot between 14 days and 12 months or a certificate proving they recovered from Covid-19 more than six months before.
But those from high-risk or locked-down areas, along with HCMC and Can Tho need to furnish a negative coronavirus test before boarding, even if they have been fully vaccinated or have recovered from Covid-19.
Passengers are required to make a medical declaration before boarding, using the PC-COVID application. Passengers will not be allowed to board the flight if they show symptoms of a cough, fever, shortness of breath, muscle ache, sore throat and loss of taste.
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to Europe
- Vegan Travel: It’s Not Fringe Anymore
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to UK, France, Germany, Russia
- Bamboo Airways to launch regular direct flight from Hanoi to Frankfurt
- Airlines around the world rush to change flights over US 5G problem
- Bamboo Airways starts selling tickets for flights to Germany, Australia, U.K.
- New year brings more of same problems for tourism workers
- Routes: 5G row disrupts some flights; United delays SFO-India plans; JSX adds OAK route
- Airlines to operate more flights amid rising passenger demand
- US suspends 44 China-bound flights from Chinese airlines
- UDAN scheme takes off; fares capped at Rs 2,500 for 1-hr flights
- Travel firms launch outbound tours for 2022
- Vietnam to add night flights, ease domestic air congestion
- Overseas Vietnamese encouraged to aid national development
- Vietnamese international students unperturbed by Omicron
- U.S. charges Belarus with air piracy in Ryanair flight diversion to arrest journalist
- Air India gets FAA technical nod to fly Boeing 777, resume flights to New York
- AirAsia facing another safety probe after 'washing machine' flight
- More flights from Singapore for Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata
- Hit hardest by pandemic, travel & hospitality sector wants tax incentives, policy support in Budget
Vietnamese carriers increase flight frequency for year-end travel rush have 517 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.