The exercise aims to promote the intensive and practical cooperation between the Vietnam People's Army and the Chinese People’s Liberation Army.
The event is also to raise the two militaries' command and coordination capability in medical relief and disease prevention and control. It is expected to augment the coordination and deployment of international humanitarian assistance between the two military medical forces.
As planned, the two delegations will hold training and joint-rehearse in preparation for the official event on December 10.
Within the exercise, there will be an exhibition on equipment used during the exercise. The two sides will also hand over medical equipment to support each other in their COVID-19 pandemic fight.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Vietnam opposes Chinese military drills around Paracel Islands
- Vietnam protests Chinese military exercises in East Sea
- Pentagon 'concerned' about Chinese military drills near Paracels
- US Worried About Chinese Military Drills in Contested Waters in South China Sea – Pentagon
- Exclusive: Trump administration says Huawei, Hikvision backed by Chinese military
- Việt Nam protests illegal Chinese military drill on Paracel islands
- Washington, Seoul Conduct Joint Maritime Exercises East of Korean Peninsula
- USS Roosevelt, USS Nimitz Carriers Conduct Joint Drills in Pacific in Show of Force to China
- Trump administration says Huawei, Hikvision backed by Chinese military
- Philippines criticises Chinese military drills in East Sea
- Pentagon criticizes Chinese military drills in disputed South China Sea
- Moscow, Cairo to Hold Joint Air Defenсe Drills Next Year, Russian Military Says
- Why conventional wisdom giving China the military edge over India may not be true
- Beijing's military adventurism in the Himalayas is risky. The world is big enough for the rise of India and China
- ‘Need to be close to our friends’: India holds naval exercise with Japan amid stand-off with China
- China criticizes US joint carrier drills in South China Sea
- Japan says Chinese ships spend record time violating its territorial waters
- Red Guards in Britain: China Ambassador Calls on Chinese Students in UK to ‘Serve the Motherland’
- Vietnam protests China’s military drills in East Sea
- US Aircraft Carriers Nimitz, Reagan Conducting Round-The-Clock Drills in South China Sea
Vietnamese and Chinese militaries to conduct joint exercise on humanitarian assistance have 337 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.