At the event, the two sides reviewed the outcomes of cooperation activities of the two navies from August 2019 to December 2021 and rolled out cooperation contents for the coming period. They also recalled the results of the coordination between relevant units of the two countries in holding joint patrols as well as their cooperation activities, including exchange of visits and cooperation in such areas as logistics, technology, and training.
According to the report delivered at the event, from August 2019 to December 2021, the two navies have successfully conducted nine joint patrols. In particular, the two naval forces have made thorough preparation of the joint-patrol plan and successfully carried out contents, including hand flag and lamp signal training and saluting. They have also exercised contents of the Code for Unplanned Encounters at Sea (CUES) and cooperated with each other to conduct search and rescue missions and prevent violations at sea.
Senior Captain Tran Duc Canh affirmed that the outcomes in realizing the coordination regulations in conducting joint patrols and setting up a contact channel have contributed to developing the fine relationship between the two countries, two militaries, and two navies and maintaining security, order, peace, and stability in their waters.
At the end of the meeting, the two sides agreed on cooperation contents in the coming time and signed the minutes of the 15th meeting on joint patrols.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Joint statement of forum on women’s empowerment in foreign service
- Official: 'Pirate' ship sunk by Indian navy was Thai boat
- As Obama visit to Seoul looms, South Korea troops on high alert after navy battle with North Korea
- Pentagon’s Ukraine aid review still shrouded in mystery
- Joint Statement of Forum on Women’s Empowerment in the Foreign Service in the Digital Age
- Joint Statement of VN-Australia Forum on Women’s Empowerment in the Foreign Service in the Digital Age
- Iran sends navy vessels near Yemen amid airstrikes: report
- U.S. Navy reverses decision to allow same-sex marriages by chaplains at military chapels
- PM Hun Sen’s visit to further drive Vietnam-Cambodia relations forward
- China sends warships to guard against pirates in first major naval mission
- Russia to send naval squadron, planes to Venezuela
- Israel: Commandos seize huge Iranian arms shipment
- Diane travels to Vietnam as she—and
- It pays to be a pirate: Somali pirates free Ukranian arms ship MV Faina in exchange for $3.2 million
- The Daily News Candidate Challenge - John McCain
- FBI's Comey says Obama did not order wiretapping of Trump's New York office
- U.S. forces kill 10 Taliban militants in southern and central Afghanistan
- News24.com | ANALYSIS | Genesis: How the SARS rogue unit narrative was born and normalised
- John McCain appears cancer-free, healthy, would be oldest first-term prez
- At least nine global MSPs hit in APT10 attacks: ACSC
Vietnamese and Cambodian navies review coordination in conducting joint patrols have 443 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.