Vietnamese pharmaceutical company VABIOTECH and Sovico Group signed a cooperation agreement with Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) on the supply and production of Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine in Vietnam.
VABIOTECH and Sovico Group sign a cooperation agreement with Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) on the supply and production of Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine in Vietnam (Photo: VNA)
Vietnamese pharmaceutical company VABIOTECH and Sovico Group signed a cooperation agreement with Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) on the supply and production of Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine in Vietnam in Moscow on December 2 with the witness of President Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
The deal also covers the expansion of Sputnik V vaccine supply sources in Vietnam as well as nearby countries and territories, and the collaboration in technology transfer and quality check.
The T&T Group of Vietnam signed a memorandum of understanding with the RDIF and Binnopharm Group on the transfer of production technology and the formation of a research centre and a facility with full process of Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine production in Vietnam.
Accordingly, the RDIF will transfer necessary vaccine production technologies and give comprehensive support to selected Vietnamese partners to ensure that the Vietnamese-produced vaccine meets the standards of Russian-made vaccines.
In Vietnam, Sputnik V vaccine was licensed by the Ministry of Health on March 23, 2021 for urgent use. On July 21, VABIOTECH announced that it successfully manufactured the vaccine in Vietnam.
The same day, with the witness of President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Vietnamese and Russian businesses also signed many cooperation deals in many areas, including transport vehicle manufacturing, cybersecurity in finance-banking sector, culture, music, energy, and sports./.
- Russia signs 39 agreements on military co-operation last years - deputy minister
- PM: Vietnam, Russia hold potential to boost trade, investment ties
- As Friend to China & Vietnam, Russia Would Be Perfect Mediator in Spratly Spat
- Vietnam, Laos further cooperate search for Vietnamese soldiers’ remains
- Cooperation agreement signed on creating jobs for high-performance athletes
- Nineteen groups of products at risk of origin frauds
- Pork scarce mars year of economic wonders in Vietnam
- Pork scarcity mars year of economic wonders in Vietnam
- Economic milestones of Vietnam in 2019
- Vietnam, RoK look towards US$100 billion in two-way trade
- Increasing value for Vietnamese agricultural products
- Turkish Agreements with GNA Not Ratified by Parliament and Therefore Have No Validity - Libyan Envoy
- Vietnam, Laos hold sixth ministerial consultation
- Vietnam’s diplomatic achievements in 2019
- PMs of Vietnam and Russia hold phone talks
- Vietnam presents priorities for ASEAN 2020 Chairmanship
- Vietnamese, Hungarian parties hope for stronger cooperation
- Ukraine crisis: Kerry says Russia 'hiding hand behind falsehoods'
- Vietnamese, Lao legislatures step up cooperation in ethnic affairs
- Ukraine faces critical east-west tug of war over EU association agreement
Vietnam, Russia sign cooperation agreement on vaccine production have 428 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.