Hanoi (VNA) – President of the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor (VGCL) Nguyen Dinh Khang on December 7 suggested the VGCL and the Lao Federation of Trade Unions (LFTU) step up online exchanges amid the complex developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
During his online talks with President of the LFTU Central Committee Aly Vong Nor Boun in Hanoi, Khang expressed his impression at the operation of the Lao federation, and briefed his guest on the VGCL's situation.
He said the two sides should continue to work together to implement their cooperation agreement for the 2018-2023 period, signed in October 2018.
Aly Vong Nor Boun noted his pride of achievements recorded by the two agencies over the past time, and highlighted the support of the VGCL chapters at all levels to the Lao side through experience exchange and personnel training.
The Lao official said he hopes that the two sides will work to further enhance the traditional friendship and experience exchange between trade unions in border localities.
He also suggested the VGCL organise more training courses for Lao trade union officials and prepare activities marking the 60th anniversary of the diplomatic ties between the two countries in 2022./.
- Top leaders of Vietnam, Laos hold phone talks
- Former Party leader ’s contributions to Vietnam-Laos relations highlighted
- Vietnam, Denmark forge ahead with energy-saving efforts
- Vietnam, Laos hold first defense policy exchange
- Vietnam, Laos conduct joint border patrols
- Former Lao leader commends former Party chief Le Kha Phieu’s contributions to bilateral ties
- Plenty of cooperation opportunities
- Unite union faces legal challenge as McCluskey rival calls for poll rerun
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 25
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 14
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 27
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
- Fatherland Front leader receives Lao counterpart
- Prime Minister hosts Lao counterpart
- SCG - Three decades for quality of life in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Government chief hosts reception for Lao PM
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 16
- Cooperation statement inked to support garment, footwear workers, companies
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 15
- Nestlé Vietnam supports central region's fight against COVID-19
Vietnam, Laos forge trade union cooperation have 333 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.