They are ARICA test satellite developed by Aoyama Gakuin University of Japan and Vietnam's NanoDragon satellite.
Studied, designed and manufactured in Vietnam, NanoDragon was successfully launched into outer space at a height of 560km from the Uchinoura Space Centre in Japan’s Kagoshima prefecture on November 9.
Before the launch, NanoDragon underwent four rounds of safety inspection by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) with the strictest standards and important environment, shock and functional tests. It also passed rounds of examination in Vietnam and was sent to Japan for launching under JAXA's plan on August 6.
All tests in Japan were closely monitored by its developer VNSC, the Kyushu Institute of Technology, JAXA, High-Reliability Engineering and Components Corporation (HIREC) and MEISEI – partner of VNSC in Japan and supplier of test equipment for NanoDragon.
VNSC also discussed eventualities that could happen to NanoDragon and sought measures with MEISEI and JAXA, Huy said, adding that VNSC's engineers are actively seeking signal from the statellite.
- Society Vietnam-made ocean-monitoring satellite launched from Japan Vietnam-made ocean-monitoring satellite launched from Japan
- Society Vietnam-made ocean-monitoring satellite launched from Japan Things I miss when away from Vietnam
- Society Vietnam-made ocean-monitoring satellite launched from Japan Vietnam beat Jordan on penalties to reach Asian Cup quarters
- This New Wave Of Satellite Broadband Could Challenge Cable And Fiber
- Vietnam active in smart cities
- 'Signal Rock is PH entry to 2019 Oscars
- US Air Force to launch 1st next-generation GPS satellite
- We Can’t Always Track Airplanes. A Satellite Giant Aims To Change That
- China will soon use a string of satellites to keep an even closer real-time watch on the South China Sea
- How Satellite Data Is Helping Drought-Stricken Indian Farmers Collect Insurance Payouts
- Black Hat 2015: Hacker shows how to alter messages on satellite network
- The Small Satellites Paving The Way For Low-Cost Exploration Of Deep Space
- The life and career of Jim Webb, a Vietnam hero who could be Trump's next secretary of defence
- Australia's 'loaf of bread' satellite is now orbiting Earth
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's mixed signals on immigration, NKorea
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/2
- This Is The Latest Front In The War For Control Of Your TV–And It’s Going To Get Ugly
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 21/1
- New biography points up central challenge HHH faced in 1968 race
- High school students design smart chair for the disabled
Vietnam has yet to receive signal from NanoDragon satellite have 377 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.