Those patients will be taken care of by mobile task forces in their localities and provided with medicine, the ministry ruled Wednesday.
It also classified other types of patients.
The “medium-risk group” comprises people from 50 to 64 that have got two vaccines doses and suffer no chronic diseases, and those from three months to 49 that have yet to be fully vaccinated. They should be admitted to district-level Covid-19 quarantine facilities if they show symptoms of fever, coughing, a sore throat and breathing difficulties.
In case those facilities are full, they could be isolated at home if local health authorities keep a close eye on the patients.
The “high-risk group” comprises people over 65 that have been fully vaccinated, people with chronic diseases and fully vaccinated, those aged from 50 to 64 that suffer no chronic disease but have yet to be fully vaccinated, pregnant women, women that have just given birth, and babies under three months.
This group must be treated at hospitals equipped with medical oxygen systems and anti-inflammatory drugs for respiratory failure.
The “very-high risk group” are those over 65 with chronic diseases or yet to be fully immunized. They must be admitted to hospitals designated for severe patients where they can easily access the ICU when necessary.
In the guidance on Covid-19 treatment issued in July, the ministry ruled low-risk patients still need to be taken to hospital or quarantine facilities.
Ho Chi Minh City and several other southern localities have already let low-risk Covid-19 patients be isolated at home, with the model applied on a small scale in Hanoi and Da Nang.
Vietnam currently has more than 234,000 Covid-19 patients under treatment.
- How To Increase Low Libido In Women Using Home Remedies?
- Ayurvedic Remedies To Treat Low Libido And Boost Lovemaking Desire In Women
- Is 100% Annual Return On Investments Possible With Low Risk Land Investments?
- Part-Time/In-Home Business - Low Expense and Low Risk
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 15
- LED lights: The Future to Home and Outdoor lighting is here
- Data Entry Work At Home-What You Need To Do
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 14
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- Vietnam set to outperform Southeast Asia in 2019 GDP growth
- One million older Britons are at risk of starving to death: An epidemic of malnutrition is blighting the elderly and official healthy eating advice is partly to blame...
- Health insurance a ticking time bomb for expat retirees in Vietnam
- ‘Unintended consequences’: Why taking patients off opioids quickly can be dangerous
- Hope for thousands of patients with sickle cell disease as doctors edit the DNA of a 34-year-old patient to try and combat the life-shortening condition
- The Risks Of Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band Surgery
- Recognizing the Risks and Side Effects of Adderall and the Symptoms of Adderall Withdrawal
- The high risk of isotretinoin induced depression
- Patient's dying wish granted on emotional evening
Vietnam decides to treat low-risk Covid-19 patients at home have 463 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.