Sydney (VNA) – The total import-export turnover between Vietnam and Australia reached a record of 14 billion AUD (10 billion USD) in the first 10 months of this year, an increase of 50 percent over the same period last year. New South Wales , South Australia and Queensland while addressing a business forum held by South Australia-Vietnam Business Council on November 29. It aimed at introducing opportunities and potential for trade with Vietnam to the Australian business community as well as promoting bilateral investment . COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vietnam, Australia hold 7th diplomatic – defence strategic dialogue
- Vietnam, Australia hold seventh diplomatic-defense strategic dialogue
- Explained: The meaning of Sushma's Vietnam visit
- Congratulations to Australia on successful election organization
- Australian naval ships pay goodwill visit to Vietnam
Vietnam, Australia promote trade ties have 138 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.