The State Bank of Viet Nam (SBV) has approved TPBank to increase its maximum charter capital by VND4.1 trillion (US$177.8 million) through the issuance of common shares to existing shareholders.
Accordingly, the bank plans to issue more than 410 million common shares to existing shareholders at a rate of 35 per cent, meaning shareholders holding 100 TPB shares will receive 35 new shares. Issued shares are not subject to transfer restrictions.
The issuance source is from retained earnings that have not yet been distributed after provisioning according to the resolution of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2021.
After completing the issuance, TPBank’s charter capital is expected to rise to nearly VND15.82 trillion, up nearly 26 per cent compared to the current charter capital of nearly VND11.72 trillion.
In the third quarter of 2021, TPBank increased its charter capital by VND1 trillion through private offering, bringing the total charter capital of the bank to nearly 11.72 trillion VND.
As of September 30, the bank’s total fund raising reached over VND230.6 trillion, up 24.73 per cent over the same period last year and approximately 4 per cent higher than the whole year plan.
In the first three quarters of the year, the bank’s profit before tax was nearly VND4.4 trillion, equivalent to 75.76 per cent of the annual target. — VNS
- Trolls World Tour made nearly $100 million without theaters, but theaters aren’t obsolete
- Coronavirus: Nearly two million claim universal credit
- Tesla's Elon Musk nears $750 million options payday ahead of results
- Amazon VP quits his million dollar job 'in dismay' at firing of whistleblowers who raised unsafe warehouse working conditions - and he slams the tech giant's actions as 'chickens**t'
- Federal lobbying soars to near-record level as industries scramble to shape coronavirus response
- Connecticut State Employee Unions Refuse to Delay Raises as 21.5% Unemployed
- REVEALED: Luxury hotel group Ashford Inc. is biggest beneficiary of PPP with $59MILLION after exploiting loophole to net SIX times the maximum payout - while laying off 95% of its staff and paying CEO MILLIONS in dividends
- Intel buys Moovit transit app for $900 million to help develop robotaxis
- Breakingviews - Corona Capital: Pemex, Bond liquidity
- Breakingviews - Australia Inc reruns its crisis capital playbook
- Coronavirus live updates: 30 million newly unemployed in 6 weeks
- This is what coronavirus capitalism looks like
- The Latest: Israel pledges $60 million for virus research
- Coronavirus wrap April 23: IndiGo rolls back April pay cut; layoffs in the US rise to 26 million
- Coronavirus latest: Spain eases lockdown, allows kids a breath of fresh air
- Coronavirus live updates: U.S. surpasses 1 million cases in galloping pandemic
- RBI may raise promoter holding cap in private banks
- ICANN rejects controversial handover of the .org registry to Ethos Capital
- More than 30 million Americans have now lost their jobs amid the coronavirus pandemic as 3.8 million new claims for unemployment benefits are filed in a week
- EFF Off! Nonprofits Score Major Net Neutrality Win As ICANN Rejects .ORG Sale To Ethos Capital
TPBank allowed to raise capital by nearly US$178 million have 472 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.