The seminar will be jointly held by the Ministry of Health, the Vietnam People's Navy, the Department of Military Medicine under the General Department of Logistics of the Ministry of National Defense, the Communist Party of Vietnam Online Newspaper, and Military Hospital 175.
Head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education Nguyen Trong Nghia, scientists and experts in military medicine, defense and security are expected to attend the event.
The seminar aims to evaluate achievements and lessons learnt in conducting the military-civilian medical model, thus affirming the significance of the model in ensuring healthcare for troops and people at sea and on islands in the 1991-2021 period.
Through the event, organizers expect to strengthen dissemination of the model-related activities, thus encouraging troops and fishermen to continue working at sea and firmly safeguarding national sovereignty over sea and islands. They also hope that delegates to the seminar will contribute practical measures to raise the effectiveness of activities within the military-civilian medical model at sea and on islands in the new period.
Over the past time, the effective implementation of the model at sea and on islands has contributed to ensuring good health for troops and people, raising the effectiveness of mass mobilization work, and consolidating the whole people's defense posture and security posture.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Delegates to 11th Military Party Congress pay tribute to President Ho Chi Minh
- Biggest Moments in Military History From the Last 100 Years
- Suspected US drone strike targeting Isis killed civilians in Afghanistan, UN says
- Netflix Original Movie Review: War Machine Is a Voyage Into the Absurd
- Central African Republic: 60 years of strife and struggles
- LG CX OLED TV review (2020): Clearly the best
- Errors in equitisation of Vietnam Medical Equipment Corporation
- CMC’s Standing Committee reviews preparations for 11th Military Party Congress
- China planning on making PLA on par with US military by 2027
- Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake review: An impressive comeback
- 11th Military Party Congress expected to create new impetus for new successes
- LG G7+ ThinQ review: The rise of the underdog
- Military fraternity miffed at proposed retirement age increase, pensions cuts
- 45-year-old man injured as Indian troops resort to unprovoked firing along LoC: ISPR
- VinUniversity inaugurates its first academic year
- Why an Air Force 6th-gen stealth fighter is here almost 10 years early
- HRW: Syria and Russia targeted civilian infrastructure
- Transgender Woman Files Lawsuit Against Whitmer Because She Faces Military Discharge Over Gender Identity
- For military veterans in health care, it's new uniform, different battlefield, but same battle to win
- San Jose Measure G Passes, Expanding Authority Of Civilian Police Watchdog
Thirty-year implementation of military-civilian medical model reviewed have 417 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.