As a near-poor household, when COVID-19 broke out, the life of Nguyen Van Tue from Cam Son commune in Anh Son district, Nghe An province, became even more difficult. He and his wife, who were self-employed, now don't have a job. Fortunately, he received support from the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies, Nghe An Branch, with a loan of 90 million VND. He used the funds to buy four buffaloes and developed a farming model to create a long-term livelihood.
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in thousands of jobless workers returning to their hometowns. Nghe An saw the return of nearly 100,000 workers, most of whom are members of poor or near-poor households.
From May to September 2021, the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies, Nghe An Branch, disbursed nearly 800 billion VND to more than 19,000 poor households and other beneficiaries.
According to the plan, from now to the end of the year, the Vietnan Bank for Social Policies, Nghe An Branch, will disburse a further 150 billion VND to support poor and near-poor households at risk during the COVID-19 pandemic./.
- Katie Holmes makes an impression as her sheer white blouse reveals a hot pink bra during a CinemaCon event in Las Vegas
- Being homeless in Las Vegas could soon be illegal with the city debating a possible public sleeping ban that would result in $1,000 fines or even jail time
- Alan Kurdi's father hopes to join German rescue ship named after son
- Backstreet Boys give thanks to iHeartRadio for their resurgence during spirited performance at Las Vegas music festival
- The way she was! Kim Kardashian shares throwback Tweets about 'lil sis' Kendall, becoming an auntie and hitting two million followers
- Kim Kardashian and Kourtney touch down in LA after leaving Khloe and her new daughter in Cleveland
- Sizzling summer fun at Club La Costa World in southern Spain
- La Liga preview: El Clasico the major attraction
- English Premier League | Gomes suffers horror injury, ‘devastated’ Son sees red as Everton stall Tottenham
- CES Las Vegas: Entering the 5G-powered 'data age'
- The Russian connection to a Berlin hit job that Germany doesn't want to talk about
- 'Islamic State' returnees in Kosovo guided back into society
- Special Report: In a working-class Hong Kong neighborhood, the protests hit home
- Special Report: In a working-class Hong Kong neighbourhood, the protests hit home
- Las Vegas shooting: Veterans, nurse and teachers among the dead
- Blonde bombshells Kate Hudson, Candice Swanepoel, and Stella Maxwell dazzle Daily Front Row Awards in LA
- Gwen Stefani, 50, gushes about beau Blake Shelton, 43, who has helped her 'heal' after divorce... as it's claimed the singers 'bought a house together'
- La Mesa-Mount Helix: 5 Newest Homes To Hit The Market
- I will strive more to unite the Yoruba race — Adebutu Kensington
- 25 Years After LA Riots, Koreatown Finds Strength in 'Saigu' Legacy
Son La striving to help returnees from pandemic-hit areas have 445 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.