Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh recommended the central city of Da Nang strengthen public-private cooperation, develop high-quality human resources, infrastructure, and promote tourism while chairing a virtual meeting between the Government’s permanent members and the local authority on December 1.
At the function, Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Nguyen Van Quang said social welfare policies in aid of those affected by the pandemic have been intensified by local authorities at all levels.
The city submitted 23 proposals to the Government and ministries and sectors regarding orientations, policies and projects for its development.
Prime Minister Chinh pointed out that in its growth process, the city has revealed a number of limitations in terms of the economy’s structure and size, and the level of development. He emphasised that Da Nang needs to pay attention to Party building work, and the quality improvement of its public personnel.
He requested the city work closely with competent ministries and sectors to for institution and policy reviews.
The PM also gave directions concerning a number of specific projects proposed by Da Nang./.
- Ninth ASEAN Maritime Forum opens in Da Nang
- Da Nang okayed Cocobay turning condotels to apartments
- Da Nang continues to woo Chinese, S. Korean tourists
- Da Nang is in hotel oversupply crisis
- Will John Bercow finish off Theresa May? Fury at 'despot' Speaker as PM's allies admit her fate could rest in his hands after Remainers launch Commons plot to strip powers from government
- Government may come up with more measures to arrest slowdown
- Jharkhand Assembly Election: PM Modi rakes up Article 370 at rally, says ‘only BJP can solve complicated problems’
- A year in the RBI hotseat: Shaktikanta Das and the art of negotiation
- Good coordination with government on policy measures: Shaktikanta Das
- Quang Binh Province develops southward with eye on investment
- PM Modi to address two poll rallies in Jharkhand on Tuesday
- PM Modi attacks JMM-Congress alliance, says it follows politics of deception
- Vietnamese, Lao, Cambodian farmers talk agriculture, rural development
- PM Modi attacks Congress over Article 370 and Ayodhya, says it presided over corrupt govts
- Fintech companies can help financial inclusion: RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das
- Deputy PM: Vietnam, RoK should step up agricultural cooperation
- Explained: Why PM Modi is attending a special climate meet on sidelines of UNGA
- Deputy PM asks OECD to share experience in fighting corruption
- Ekal Vidyalaya Sangathan will help in realizing Gandhiji’s ideals of Gram Swaraj: PM Modi
- Exercising can cut men's risk of developing prostate cancer by up to 51% (and scientists say you can reap the benefits by gardening!)
PM suggests measures for Da Nang’s development have 418 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.