The PM, who is also head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, stressed that the pandemic is unpredictable with the emergence of the Omicron variant, while COVID-19 infections and death toll in the country keep rising, hence the meeting.
He required localities to candidly identify problems and difficulties in the pandemic fight, and raise proposals regarding vaccines, treatment drugs, medical supplies as well as the direction and implementation work.
Chinh stressed that extra efforts are needed to reduce the numbers of new cases, severe cases, and fatalities.
He asked localities to continue implementing the Government's Resolution 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 on safe and flexible adaptation to and effective control of the COVID-19 pandemic. No locality is allowed to issue regulations contrary to those by the upper level.
The Ministry of Health reported that in the fourth wave of outbreaks to December 15, the country recorded more than 1.4 million cases of COVID-19, with 28,500 deaths. Over 1 million patients had recovered.
In the week from December 9 to 15, the country detected 106,918 new infections, including 64,723 found in the community. Most of the new cases were reported in the southern region (71.2 percent).
The ministry forecast that new infections and deaths would increase in many localities in the time ahead as social activities have been resumed, people begin to let guard down and new variants spread quickly, among other reasons.
- Local contact tracing for COVID-19 in New York now optional
- Spanish PM calls for debate on treating Covid-19 as endemic
- Beijing requiring new arrivals to get COVID-19 tests ahead of Olympics
- Spanish PM calls for debate on treating COVID-19 as endemic
- LA County Sues Local Cafe For Bucking COVID-19 Rules. Owner: ‘This Fight Is About Defending Our Freedoms’ | The Daily Wire
- Nearly 700 Henry Ford Health Employees Test Positive For COVID-19 Over Past Week As Community Cases Spike
- Government to prevent price gouging on Covid-19 test kits
- Chon Buri officials issue Covid-19 warning for Si Racha nightclub
- Hogan Declares State Of Emergency In Response To COVID-19
- Pattaya Karaoke bar raided afterhours for violating Covid-19 rules
- Florida Emergency Management Dir. Kevin Guthrie: Up To A Million COVID-19 Test Kits In Stockpile Expired Last Month
- COVID-19 | Put off local body polls, urge opposition parties in Odisha
- COVID-19 SUNDAY: 4,704 infections, 27 deaths, provincial totals
- Shipping Issues Causing Delays Of COVID-19 Test Results In Orange County
- LAUSD Will Require Negative COVID-19 Tests Before Return To Classrooms
- Private Insurance Now Covers At-Home COVID-19 Testing
- Starbucks Cancels COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate After Supreme Court Ruling
- Norwegian Pearl Returning To Miami After Several Crew Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- Two Vaccinated Tigers At ZooTampa Test Positive For COVID-19
- Diplomat in Thailand tests positive for Covid-19 after contact with Hungarian foreign minister
PM requires localities to candidly identify hindrances of COVID-19 combat have 434 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.