PM Pham Minh Chinh speaks at the meeting (Photo: VNA)
He made the request while chairing the regular Government meeting in Hanoi on December 2 to review socio-economic performance for November and 11 months of this year, the Government's draft Resolution on key tasks and measures for 2022 socio-economic development and State budget estimate.
The PM asked ministries, agencies and localities to closely grasp the situation, especially the pandemic, continue raising public awareness of pandemic prevention and control, focus on public investment capital disbursement, fine-tune mechanisms to submit to the NA's upcoming meeting, as well as continue with administrative reform and social welfare guarantee.
About 2022 socio-economic development plan, he required that its goals must be close to realities and ensure harmony between economic development and culture, environment, as well as among industry, agriculture and services, in line with the Party Central Committee and National Assembly's resolutions, including three strategic breakthroughs.
As the pandemic has been under control nationwide and the economy is recovering, departments and agencies were assigned to seriously follow dispatch on response to and recovery from rains and floods.
Participants affirmed the Government and PM's timely and sound directions to changing anti-pandemic strategy. They said it is necessary to continue with synchronous, timely and effective tasks and measures set in the Government's Resolution dated August 21, 2021 in December and next year.
According to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the country's socio-economy showed positive signals in November with macro-economic stability and low inflation.
- The Leaked Barcelona FIFA 19 Player Ratings Show That Messi & Co Means Business
- Madden NFL 19 Interview -- Producer Talks PC, Longsnappers, RPM, and More
- PM agrees on Hanoi’s hosting of SEA Games 31
- Higher fidelity and smoother frame rates with Adaptive Performance – Unity Blog
- Thinking outside the box: How Microsoft is spearheading innovation and inclusivity with the Xbox Adaptive Controller
- Boris Johnson intervenes over US diplomat's wife: PM telephones Donald Trump to urge he 'reconsiders' decision to give diplomatic immunity woman who fled Britain after hit-and-run crash that left 19-year-old dead
- How the Xbox Adaptive Controller will change the lives of millions of players with disabilities on PC
- FIFA 19 devs "voluntarily chose to" add packs odds disclosures
- FIFA 19 devs "voluntarily chose to" add pack odds disclosures
- Annihilation Review: Natalie Portman Mind-Bender Asks All The Right Questions
- Daredevil season 3 adapts a classic comic arc to great effect
- How realistic is Resident Evil 2 remake? We asked a cop and a paramedic
- Pet Cemetery Honors 27 Animal Cruelty Victims: Patch PM
- Civilization Beyond Earth Review: A Different, If Safe, Sci-Fi Twist On The Strategy Classic
- Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke turned down Fifty Shades of Grey because she's 'sick and tired' of being asked about nudity
- The Polygon Show episode 19: Polygon Comes Alive
- Did MMOs fail to adapt, or did I get old?
- Elder Scrolls 6 should explore the dark past of these 7 locations: prepare to be asked some tricky moral questions...
- The Games Of Christmas ’10: Day 19
- 'Boris doesn't NEED Nigel': Allies dismiss talk of Brexit general election pact with Farage as former Tory rival Matt Hancock backs him - and even Gove says he 'has what it takes' to be PM
PM asks for safely, flexibly adapting to Covid-19 have 517 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.