At the meeting, the province's leaders briefed the delegation on the socio-economic situations of the locality, its COVID-19 prevention and control, implementation of Resolution No.05-CT/TW of the 12th Poliburo and preparations for the national major anniversaries.
At the event, Mr. Nghia spoke highly of the provincial leadership's efforts in implementing higher levels' instructions and directives, with a focus on improving the quality of Party building and promoting the role models of key staff.
He acknowledged efforts of the local Party committee, authorities, and people in preventing the pandemic and developing socio-economy over the past time. He hoped that the province will continue to bring into play its achievements, enhance information dissemination, and ideological education for people in all walks of life.
The same day, the delegation visited, laid wreaths and offered incense to pay tribute to Chairman of the Council of Ministers Pham Hung in his memorial site in Long Ho district and Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet in his memorial site in Vung Liem district. The delegation also presented 20 houses of unity to needy people in the province.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Lao PM concludes official visit to Vietnam
- Cambodian Prime Minister begins official visit to Vietnam
- Tequila Party looks like a long shot
- PM Hun Sen’s visit to further drive Vietnam-Cambodia relations forward
- Vinh Phuc enjoys high economic growth so far
- PM Phuc hosts official welcome ceremony for Cambodian counterpart
- Charlottetown working with province, Airbnb on short-term rental levy
- In Iraq's Nasiriyah, revolt has long history
- The U.S. and China Are Canceling One Another’s Port Visits And It's A Bigger Deal Than You Think
- President Trump expected to sign executive order on Medicare during visit to The Villages
- Inside the jet-set world of an international VIP party planner
- PM is forced to gear up for poll as long Brexit delay looks inevitable
- 5-Year-Old Admits It Pretty Messed Up Up Spider-Man Visiting His Birthday Party When He Could Be Out Saving Lives
- Romeo Langford's IU basketball recruiting visit 'exciting' and 'unexpected'
- Communist party in China tells officials to dump mistresses, avoid hostess bars
- Turkey: Erdogan Blames ‘Organized Crime’ for Islamist Party Election Loss
- Lao press highlights PM Thongloun Sisoulith’s visit to Vietnam
- Brooklyn teen Eugene Smith shot dead at Long Island party
- Pakistan religious party announces 'Azadi March' from October 27 to oust Imran Khan govt
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad visits Iraq
Party official visits Vinh Long province have 384 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.