Party Chief Nen assessed that, by the end of September 2021, HCMC had gradually controlled the Covid-19 epidemic to enter a new normal state, but because the city had suffered heavy losses, many people had lost their lives during the coronavirus pandemic which has left a massive impact on all aspects of society.
By staff writers – Translated by Anh Quan
- HCMC Party Chief underlines living environment improvement to lure investors
- City Party Chief awards first prize to U.S. firm in innovation district contest
- Economic growth: what the economists say
- British Chamber of Commerce predicts faster UK economic growth
- Instant View: India's economic growth slows to 4.5% in July-September
- India's economic growth slows, pressure on Modi to speed up reforms
- China, France agree to inject new impetus into ties
- While economic growth continues we’ll never kick our fossil fuels habit
- Urbanization injecting new impetus for global trade and investment
- Cryptocurrency: New York launches inquiry, saying people lack 'basic facts'
- Indian Opposition Party Chief Slams Gov't for Allowing EU Delegation to Visit Kashmir as 'Insult'
- IMF chief says Sino-US 'trade peace' needed
- UK GDP growth slower than expected as inflation bites
- Double dip recession fears as service sector growth stalls
- GDP growth at 4.5 per cent: Manmohan flags fear, India Inc’s silence on slowdown is telling
- 4.5% GDP growth unacceptable and worrisome: Former PM Manmohan Singh
- Maharashtra LIVE: Uddhav swearing in ceremony preponed to Nov 28
- Maharashtra LIVE : Fadnavis administered oath as MLA, Ajit Pawar seated with NCP leaders
- Maharashtra LIVE: Uddhav Thackeray takes oath as Chief Minister
- Maharashtra LIVE: Uddhav to be new Maha CM, swearing-in likely to be held on Dec 1
New impetus needed for economic growth, people's better lives: HCMC Party Chief have 967 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.