In particular, visiting delegates inspected the unit's observance of pandemic prevention and control measures, preparation of facilities for treating infected people and quarantining close contacts, testing, disinfection, and pandemic containment, among others.
On inspecting the academy, the mission highly appreciated the unit's activeness and pro-activeness in preventing and controlling the pandemic over the past time. Its efforts have contributed to preventing infection in the unit.
Notably, in the fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Naval Academy sent more than 100 officers, cadets, and medical staff to assist the locality, where it is stationed, in taking samples for COVID-19 testing. The unit's personnel also participated in guarding at medical checkpoints and transported 55 tons of goods to support local people in the fight. The unit also kept its force on standby to reinforce Ho Chi Minh City and other southern localities in the pandemic combat.
In addition, the unit has cooperated with Khanh Hoa provincial Red Cross Society and Military Hospital 175 to organize blood donation drives. In 2021, the unit's cadres, cadets, and staff have donated more than 1,200 units of blood, contributing to easing blood shortage during the pandemic time.
In the year, the academy has been honored with a certificate of merit of the Ministry of National Defense for its achievement in pandemic prevention and control.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- COVID-19: Preventable, controllable and curable
- Enterprises enjoy tax exemption on goods imported for Covid-19 prevention
- Vietnam adopts measures for COVID-19 prevention
- Army Corps 15 implements Covid-19 prevention work
- Vĩnh Phúc urges COVID-19 prevention measures at local agencies
- Localities adopts measures for COVID-19 prevention
- Workers in Can Tho assisted in COVID-19 prevention efforts
- HCM City strengthens COVID-19 prevention in apartment buildings
- COVID-19 cases in China fall for 2nd day
- VN border provinces take strict measures to prevent spread of COVID-19
- Border provinces in south take strict measures to prevent spread of COVID-19
- Vietnam develops effective treatment regime for COVID-19 patients
- Khanh Hoa eligible to be declared free from COVID-19: Health Ministry
- Vietnam is SAFE now as COVID-19 oubreak has been controlled well
- Vietnam has full capacity to perform COVID-19 diagnostic testing: official
- Baby tests negative for COVID-19 for second time
- COVID-19: Kerala medico, first Indian to test positive for SARS-CoV-2, discharged from Thrissur hospital
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases since Feb 13
- Six COVID-19 patients set to receive discharge
- Testing negative for COVID-19, suspected cases allowed to go home
Naval Academy’s COVID-19 prevention and control checked have 389 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.