Hanoi (VNA) – The Standing Committee of the 15th National Assembly (NA) will convene its sixth meeting in Hanoi in on December 8 – 10 and December 21 – 22, with preparations for an extraordinary session of the parliament among issues high on the agenda.
The NA Office announced on December 7 that the Standing Committee will discuss a draft law amending and supplementing some articles of the laws on public investment, public – private partnership investment, bidding, electricity, enterprises, special consumption tax, and enforcement of civil judgments; and a draft resolution on piloting some special mechanisms and policies for the development of Can Tho city.
It will consider permitting the implementation of several healthcare-related mechanisms and policies to serve the COVID-19 combat; and extending the duration of goods storage at duty-free stores, warehouses of firms selling duty-free goods, and bonded warehouses.
The Standing Committee will look into the Government's report on management costs of social and unemployment insurance in 2019 – 2021 and make decisions on the costs for 2022 – 2024. It will also give opinions on a draft plan to make fiscal and monetary mechanisms and policies supporting the implementation of the socio-economic recovery and development programme, as well as on the investment in the eastern North – South Expressway project in 2021 – 2025.
During this meeting, legislators will discuss the preparations for an extraordinary session of the NA and consider the Standing Committee's work programme for 2022. The external affairs and international cooperation in 2021 and 2022 of the Standing Committee and other NA agencies will also come into consideration./.
- NA deputies want citizens to put down the bottle
- Revised environmental protection highlights recycling: NA
- North Korea to hold key party meeting amid economic woes
- Coronavirus lockdown | Venkaiah Naidu, Om Birla discuss RS, LS meeting on alternate days
- National political advisors meet on economic, social planning
- Xinhua Headlines: 40 years on, Shenzhen still China's reform and opening-up paragon
- Republican Party unity frays as convention opens
- Morning Digest: At Opposition meeting, CMs plan to move Supreme Court on JEE, NEET; Jaish-e-Mohammad’s role in Pulwama attack established with FBI’s help, and more
- Baton Rouge Community College opens Monday for fall semester
- Kim Jong Un stirs suspense with rare meeting on mystery issue
- Centre convenes Aug 18 meet to prod Punjab to complete Sutlej-Yamuna link canal
- Full text of Vientiane Declaration of the Third Mekong-Lancang Cooperation (MLC) Leaders' Meeting
- Modernity Britain: Opening the Box, 1957-1959 by David Kynaston – review
- 11 booked for opening fire at licensed liquor trader’s house in Rohtak village
- Madras High Court turns down Vedanta Ltd's plea to re-open its controversial Sterlite Copper plant in Tuticorin
- Vietnam verifying lawmaker's dual nationality
- Revised environmental protection highlights recycling: National Assembly
- Gujarat Covid tally crosses 75k-mark
- Inside the Republican Suicide Machine
- Visva Bharati university files police complaint against TMC MLA for vandalism, informs PMO
NA Standing Committee to open 6th meeting on December 8 have 455 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.