Earlier on November 17, the Government sent the proposal to the N.A. Standing Committee regarding the issuance of a resolution on several mechanisms and policies in COVID-19 prevention and control for the implementation of the comprehensive strategy on the effort.
Chairwoman of the N.A. Committee for Social Affairs Nguyen Thuy Anh and N.A. Chairman Hue agreed on the need to issue the resolution.
Hue said the draft resolution should focus on special policies and mechanisms that are different from others in the law.
About the stabilization of medical equipment prices, he suggested enlisting those in urgent need with sufficient impact evaluation and high consensus.
Hue also asked the N.A. Committee for Social Affairs, the N.A. agencies, the N.A. Standing Committee and the Government continue perfecting the report assessing the impacts of the draft resolution.
- US firms keen to co-operate with Vietnam in COVID-19 fight
- Joint Statement of the Special ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Joint Statement of the Special ASEAN Plus Three (APT) Summit on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Timeline of China releasing information on COVID-19 and advancing international cooperation on epidemic response
- Xi Focus: Xi leads China's search for safest path to growth amid COVID-19 control
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 18
- Update-Xi Focus: Xi chairs leadership meeting on regular epidemic control, economic work
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 22 (updated hourly)
- China strongly supports Vietnam’s ASEAN chairmanship: ambassador
- ASEAN member states remain united amid health emergency
- Govt steps up testing for ‘smart lockdown’
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 21 (updated hourly)
- Cabinet okays relief measures for construction industry
- Ex-Chancellor Philip Hammond warns government MUST find a way to get Britain back to work and publish exit plan as it considers relaxing 'stay at home' rules to let 'bubble' of friends meet for meals, share childcare and reunite couples who live apart
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 25
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Lawmakers haggle over $450 billion-plus small business loan package
- Budget 2020: FG monitors oil market as Bonny Light price dips to $5.30
N.A. Chairman chairs meeting on special policies in COVID-19 fight have 345 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 10, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.