A total of 14,314 new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Vietnam on Sunday, bringing the total national tally to 1,309,092, according to the Ministry of Health.
A mobile COVID-19 treatment station is set up at Minh Phu General Clinic in Soc Son district in Hanoi
Of the new cases, two were imported ones while another 14,312 cases were detected in 61 provinces and cities nationwide. A total of 8,142 locally transmitted cases were found in the community outside of quarantined areas or locked down ones.
The capital city of Hanoi reported 400 new cases.
Other cases were detected in Binh Thuan (648), Ben Tre (630), Binh Phuoc (547), Vinh Long (544), Khanh Hoa (465), Ca Mau (444), Binh Dinh (428), Bac Lieu (398), Kien Giang (394), Dong Nai (355), Binh Duong (355), An Giang (350), Thua Thien Hue (305), Hau Giang (295), Tien Giang (257), Tra Vinh (212), Ha Giang (160), Bac Ninh (113), Dak Nong (102), Thanh Hoa (94), Hai Phong (91), Long An (90), Hai Duong (88), Lam Dong (84), Quang Ngai (81), Da Nang (78), Ninh Thuan (75), Quang Nam (63), Quang Ninh (62), Gia Lai (61), Hung Yen (60), Nam Dinh (47), Phu Tho (45), Thai Nguyen (35), Vinh Phuc (34), Phu Yen (31), Thai Binh (28), Quang Binh (25), Hoa Binh (23), Yen Bai (21), Tuyen Quang (16), Kon Tum (13), Bac Giang (12), Ha Tinh (11), Lang Son (11), Lao Cai (9), Son La (9), Ninh Binh (5), Ha Nam (5), Cao Bang (5), Quang Tri (4), Lai Chau (2), Dien Bien (1) and Bac Kan (1).
In the last seven days, Vietnam reported on average 13,982 new cases daily.
On Sunday, the country reported 199 deaths related to COVID-19. The death toll has now hit 26,260, accounting for two per cent of total infections.
According to the Ministry of Health's report, a further 1,711 patients were given the all-clear, taking the total number of recoveries to 1,009,277.
A total of 6,845 patients nationwide are in serious condition, with 683 requiring invasive ventilation and 15 on life support (ECMO).
Until now, the country has injected over 127.353 million doses of vaccine, with more than 54.1 million people now fully inoculated.
- Hope for China as report shows new COVID-19 cases falling
- HCMC reports no Covid-19 infection cases
- No new suspected cases of COVID-19 infection reported in Da Nang
- Vietnam reports 16th Covid-19 infection case
- China's Hubei Province Reports 14,840 New COVID-19 Coronavirus Cases and 242 New Deaths
- Covid-19 infections drop as China reverts diagnostic guidelines
- China announces biggest drop in new COVID-19 cases
- Special team of drivers formed to cope with COVID-19 epidemic at Vietnam-China border gates
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases since Feb 13
- Airport officers strive to avoid Covid-19 infection
- First COVID-19 death confirmed in Europe, US to evacuate its citizens from coronavirus cruise ship
- Coronavirus: Hope for China as report finds new COVID-19 cases falling
- Coronavirus Recoveries Overtake New COVID-19 Cases in China for the First Time, Health Officials Say
- Coronavirus: Dozens more COVID-19 cases confirmed as Diamond Princess quarantine ends
- Backgrounder: Laboratory tests required to tell COVID-19 infection from flu -- WHO
- South Korea reports 169 new COVID-19 cases; three more deaths
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases since February 13
- Italy reports 152 confirmed cases of COVID-19 infection, 3 deaths
- Two relatives confirmed in Taiwan's latest familial cluster of COVID-19 infection
- Coronavirus: South Korea new COVID-19 front as 100 fresh cases confirmed
More than 14,300 new COVID-19 infections confirmed in Vietnam on Sunday have 483 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.